Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

Why not just assign someone from your staff to move your 'intros' to 'Future Applicant' forum mask, it's basically labeling them rather then generalizing and getting unneeded ****. I'm sure someone from MM would be up for it.

And you weren't the only ones being hated on :blush:

We don't think its needed to give them a separate forum rank just because they are interested in joining the clan, Quite an amount of people that intro don't make it into MM, Some don't preform well on trips (They are told to leave the trip), Some have a bad history, plenty of reasons you know.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so explain the 125 -> 85 pull please =/

How long ago was the 125 pull? I cannot remember, I still consider an 85 pull pretty decent( I think Saturdays peak was in the really low 90's) , it all depends on how other clans are doing also. E.g for the time we pulled that 120 or whatever it was, the members and other council were pumped to beat you guys as you were pulling a good 110 + at the time as well.

We don't think its needed to give them a separate forum rank just because they are interested in joining the clan, Quite an amount of people that intro don't make it into MM, Some don't preform well on trips (They are told to leave the trip), Some have a bad history, plenty of reasons you know.

Funny, this connects to something my CP friends taught me today...

Different clans, different members, and different leadership.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Wait so explain the 125 -> 85 pull please =/

We maxed at 120, but it seems we may have just burned ourselves out lol. Not as much competition so people are taking it too easy

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Funny, this connects to something my CP friends taught me today...

Different clans, different members, and different leadership.

Yep, we all do things differently.

Wrong, This is what it says under our introduction section on the main page:

"Introductions (Forum viewers: 5)

You have to introduce yourself before you can apply.

NOTE: You must meet the stat requirements before you can go to the trips.

You may introduce yourself before that but you cannot go to trips unless you meet requirements!

Subforums: Old Introductions"

We sometimes (Like other clans, not the only guilty ones) let some people a few levels under the requirements attend events.

It says an application requires an introduction. What does that have to do with anything lol? My point still stands. You agree that any of MM's 7,008 registered users can post an introduction in order to attend your trip with NO intentions whatsoever to apply?

How long ago was the 125 pull? I cannot remember, I still consider an 85 pull pretty decent( I think Saturdays peak was in the really low 90's) , it all depends on how other clans are doing also. E.g for the time we pulled that 120 or whatever it was, the members and other council were pumped to beat you guys as you were pulling a good 110 + at the time as well.

Short term memory loss?

Week before we closed. (Says "min 120" on your topic. I remember scouting you guys with 125+)

Week after we closed. (Says 88 people.)

My 125 -> 85 in one week wasn't so off.

We maxed at 120, but it seems we may have just burned ourselves out lol. Not as much competition so people are taking it too easy

Lol. You don't go from 125 to 88.

Either way, I'm done arguing here. I don't spend as much time as before simply cause I don't care. If I look at the definition of a clan massing (in most people's book) it is a clan that brings a lot of non members to get a number boost and that is EXACTLY what you do. So MM is arguably a masser clan. Now I won't convince you of that because you lead that clan, nevermind admitting it.

Have a nice day.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It says an application requires an introduction. What does that have to do with anything lol? My point still stands. You agree that any of MM's 7,008 registered users can post an introduction in order to attend your trip with NO intentions whatsoever to apply?

Short term memory loss?

Week before we closed. (Says "min 120" on your topic. I remember scouting you guys with 125+)

Either way, I'm done arguing here. I don't spend as much time as before simply cause I don't care. If I look at the definition of a clan massing (in most people's book) it is a clan that brings a lot of non members to get a number boost and that is EXACTLY what you do. So MM is arguably a masser clan. Now I won't convince you of that because you lead that clan, nevermind admitting it.

Have a nice day.

Bob, if 120 -> 90 is so out of place, then why were you so OK with EOP jumping 30 -> 90? You didn't appear to have any major conflicts with them.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

The discussion is on MM, no-one is calling EOP innocent.

Because he is contradicting his actions. By his definition both MM and EOP are "masser clans." Yet he loathes one and essentially allied with the other?

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Because he is contradicting his actions. By his definition both MM and EOP are "masser clans." Yet he loathes one and essentially allied with the other?

He would be contradicting his actions if he let any E intro attend their trip and call it legit opts.

We do not control what our allies do. We never said that EOP did not mass, that is not contradicting. We are not EOP.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

thx 4 loot td

i only bring my main when idiots attack me during wars

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

No i don't agree, Clearly people make introductions and attend events because they are interested in joining the clan

That is what the section is there for, first step in becoming a member of the clan.

Short term memory loss?

Yes short term memory loss, i cannot remember how many people attended an online pixel fight a few weeks ago, sorry please bare with me.

120 - 88 people? So what. Our biggest threat at the time (E) had just closed, that 120 weekend was prepped very hard to beat you guys, and then you close. Of course the numbers are going to drop big. 88 Is still a good pull.

Have a nice day.

We pk with the people on our member list and our intro's, and we are massers?, Ridiculous thing to say.

yes eop went from 30 -> 90 , but it took a few months for it to happen, and all of these people have made applications, they didn't just register on our forums and make a post in the introductions saying hi.

anyway, i don't understand why this has been turned into a MM vs EOP topic. EOP have nothing to do with this, you know as well as i do the majority of these mains are ex epidemic, and are not at all affiliated with EOP. Damaging another clans reputation to get revenge for an annoyance on your trip is sad frankly.