Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool story bro

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

lel u so funny "the harder we work"

you actually work ******* a game?

Work to make the clan better, stronger.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

People(or just the retards) should understand, the more **** they pull on us, the harder we work and the harder we strike.

Can never beat us.

You seem familiar. I remember you being in rune every single MM trip for the past 3 months. I guess by work harder you mean train up your nooby mains?

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

know your legends nig, I haven't trained anything as 40 def. Also I only went on Meklomaniac to retaliate.

Legend? lololol You retaliate every trip less than 10 minutes in? You should work harder on training your main or whatever you call that garbage account. Last time I saw, you had a rune chain and medium helm.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Legend? lololol You retaliate every trip less than 10 minutes in? You should work harder on training your main or whatever you call that garbage account. Last time I saw, you had a rune chain and medium helm.

What are you talking about "less than 10 minutes in?" and yeah I dont feel like doing dragon slayer :P

And for a level 100 I think it's alright. I deliver a beat down on most of the runescapers.

Signature Removed