Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MM have their own mains, you can't lie about that. You've always had 1-2 at every fight.

No we don't moron, sometimes people log into there mains half way into the trip or something to attack mains that are hitting us.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

No we don't moron, sometimes people log into there mains half way into the trip or something to attack mains that are hitting us.

Uhh, yeah you do. Even before this "TD" **** turned on, you always bring Fr0z3n Fl4m3, he's a familiar face. And many others aswell. Your mains are at fights that mains aren't even at, for example the sunday before the last when we beat you in p2p, you had a main there hitting our high levels with a statius warhammer.

Don't want the flame, I understand you have problems with them but the hypocracy needs to stop.

Hostility

Uhh, yeah you do. Even before this "TD" **** turned on, you always bring Fr0z3n Fl4m3, he's a familiar face. And many others aswell. Your mains are at fights that mains aren't even at, for example the sunday before the last when we beat you in p2p, you had a main there hitting our high levels with a statius warhammer.

Don't want the flame, I understand you have problems with them but the hypocracy needs to stop.

Before this 'TD' ****, there was E, who had weirdal with them everyweekend

Not going to argue with you because you don't understand how MM works, but i will tell you this, we never ever bring mains to attack pures unless other clans do it first on the day.

mm's banks are hurting

i made 500k though, that MM gwas guy is good money

How do you hurt a pures bank in F2P :blink: ..? Even if I died once every 2 minutes for 25k I could probably return until Jagex goes bankrupt and RS shuts down.

GP has become so easy to make and f2p pking supplies has stayed the exact same price (exception of pizzas I guess). There is no way you'll ever break a pures bank in F2P.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

who really gives a ****, if you disrespect others and hope to have some respect in return, you're an idiot.

MM brought it onto themselves. Seems like good fun anyway

i think you say the things you say because ex e joined your clan. before they were dead, you SAW their mains and wasn't really a supporter. you talk about this game and people working hard in it but hey, at least when people take their time to do something, they strive to be the best. game or not, time doesn't stop still in your life because you flame someone for working ******* a game, because apparently you aren't also spending your worthless life on it. thank you for proving in every post you've recently made that you're just a ******* tool. get the **** off these forums please. Thank You.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

We should all get on our mains come Saturday and hunt MM just to make them mad.

...And people wonder why the pure world is going to ****.

Have fun losing full rune every time you see us if you do it.

Something tells me that MM will get more annoyed before they do. Infact, it seems like MM are already quite annoyed; they had to post that topic in the first place. 1-0 to The Destroyers in my opinion. After all, they aren't there to make your members lose money, they are there to **** you off.

But by all means, go on your mains, try and fight back. You'll just be showing them that they are winning.

e owned mm for 6 weeks, mm came back & owned e then e closed showing mm was winning?

I believe immaturity in clans' members and staff is a bigger reason. :geek:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

**** off hypocrite. The pure world is going to **** because your clan made it go to ****. Threatening to hack a clans forums because they started beating you? That's worse than bringing mains and don't even try to argue that it isn't.

4Fdyf.png

**** off hypocrite. The pure world is going to **** because your clan made it go to ****. Threatening to hack a clans forums because they started beating you? That's worse than bringing mains and don't even try to argue that it isn't.

I dont think thats why etho would hack EOP forums, but wuteva I'll let you get back to trolling.

Signature Removed

i dont really know if the TD thing is right but MM kind of deserve it for how they treat other pure clans, all they do when theyre getting beat down is bring a couple of mains. MM u brought this on yourself so deal with it.

63709367.jpg

i dont really know if the TD thing is right but MM kind of deserve it for how they treat other pure clans, all they do when theyre getting beat down is bring a couple of mains. MM u brought this on yourself so deal with it.

How ignorant. When someone proves that MM brings mains to trips to attack OTHER PURES then we deserve it. DP has never lasted more than 30 seconds in a fight in f2p vs MM so you wouldn't know if we brought mains or not either. We don't have a friggen unit of mains parading around harrassing a clan all week long, we do have 1-2 mains that hop on when we are being harrassed to deal with this. These idiots even wear pink capes and make it look like we fight with mains and you're just eating this all up.

The reason why the pure community is going down is exactly because of clans bringing main units with them. Eop has members leading these little get togethers as shown in the pics on our saturday topic. That is proof right there that (E)op uses mains to fight against us. "We just hit MM on our mains, now lets get them." The evidence is there and it is undenyable. The fact is, MM doesn't need mains to hold our place in F2p and thus we have no reason to use them except for retaliation against other mains.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I just can't understand why this is left open. This is clearly flame bait against MM. THEY'RE MAINS IN RUNE and are advertising false victories against MM. It is hypocritical to keep this open. I attempt to steer clear of these forums for a good reason, but seeing this topic still up after such a long period of time has to be mentioned.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I just can't understand why this is left open. This is clearly flame bait against MM. THEY'RE MAINS IN RUNE and are advertising false victories against MM. It is hypocritical to keep this open. I attempt to steer clear of these forums for a good reason, but seeing this topic still up after such a long period of time has to be mentioned.

That's up to your clan leaders to decide if this topic stays open or not.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |