Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

persie searching

persie

hey, im not going to go into much detail but im looking for a clan, preferrably F2P & P2P based but i'll get used to it if your clan isnt both P2P and F2P based. ive been clanning for about 2 years maybe. I dont care if your clan is low lvled or high lvled, just post if you think im right for your clan. i'll be training soon to get higher stats. ok here are my stats:

Combat: 68

strength 92

attack 50

magic 82

defence 1

hp 73

range 48

pray 31

give me your thoughts =)

63709367.jpg

Hey. I would suggest Calamity, mainly because that's the clan im in. But considering you've come from VD, i think you'll really enjoy Calamity and it fits you well. We have also recently raised our requirements but you still fit in perfect. You'd be a great aspect to the clan.

Come to IRC #Calamity and pm me or any other op if you're interested and check out our forums;

www.CalamityRs.com

gerrardy.png

Hey mate, if you want to try something new try cd which stands for Complete Domination. Our name basically describes us we just want to have fun and have successful memories of clanning. #cd if you wanna try it out and your combat matches ours :D

mkygcz.jpg

Fatality has one of the best communities around, we take a very different approach to things than other clans, we rather have fun. We do both F2P and P2P mini's and trips and have proven to be a dominate force in both. Your combat level actually is not low, in Fatality we have an FI low level unit that pk often. Check us out by clicking my sig or joining us in #Fatality.

Thank you, and good luck choosing.

craig_sig_finished.gif

hey dude, i have talked to you a few times in irc, you were asking about some staff last night, did you get it sorted?

if you are considering eop, you know where to find me;

#clan-eop or #the-management if you want to talk, good luck with finding a clan :)

o, btw this is Jonty :P