Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Winter Olympics

kosherkid

So far the USA has the most medals with 8, but right now I'd say the Swiss have the most impressive medal count. 3 Golds... nothing else. Dem Swiss are Elite.

The big losers so far are the Koreans and Russians... Russians cuz they have ONE bronze. And the Koreans cuz they totally gave away 2 medals to the US in shorttrack haha.

Medal Count as of

USA: 34 (8 Gold 13 Silver 13 Bronze)

Germany: 27 (9 Gold 11 Silver 7 Bronze)

Canada: 21 (10 Gold 7 Silver 4 Bronze)

Norway: 20 (8 Gold 6 Silver 6 Bronze)

Austria: 15 (4 Gold 5 Silver 6 Bronze)

Russia: 15 (3 Gold 5 Silver 7 Bronze)

South Korea: 12 (6 Gold 6 Silver 2 Bronze)

China 11 (5 Gold 2 Silver 4 Bronze)

France: 10 (2 Gold 3 Silver 5 Bronze)

Switzerland: 9 (6 Gold 0 Silver 3 Bronze)

USA USA USA USA USA

TH IS MY ONE

In USA it is common to use hormones to make you win, but at the end you are the loser.

European is were healthy and eco is. We rule the world.

1. We pass the same drug tests that you guys do, so suck it.

2. The reason we win is that we work harder.

3. The US rules the world... soon China will rule the world. :(

---------

WHY TEH **** CAN I NOT WATCH THE US HOCKEY GAME!?!?!?! DAMN YOU NBC!

Sunday, the real battle begins

Canada vs America matched opts hockey war.

no summoning, miasmic, or corrupt

gl idiots

GO CANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its Canada's sport to lose...we have some NH tricks up our sleeve though.

US is dominating I laugh at the typical US bashers overseas.

Since this topic blows come to SS and talk with us:

http://sigsports.net/forums/index.php?/for...inter-olympics/

olympicsbanner.png

Canada is doing quite well in their own olympics with 4 golds, 3 silver, and a bronze.

Only sport that matters to me is hockey though, so i'll look forward to seeing Team canada battle things out in the final/semifinals.

With Crosby, Iginla, Dany Heatley, Jonathon Toews, Rick Nash, Chris Pronger, and Roberto Luongo... We arguably have the best team on paper. So far they're looking good. Have yet to show there full strength though, but we'll see on Sunday.

We lost one point with the SO win against the Swiss. Will need a definit 3 points from the US if we want to take the top seed going into the quarters.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Apolo Ohno came in third for speed skating.

2 Koreans got Gold and Silver

I watched that :down: 2 Canadians were in the lead until Apolo decided to try and go for the lead, tripped on one of the Canadians (in the skates), Koreans took the advantage and got the lead and Apolo barely got third place.

Apolo is still a bloody beast, 6-7 medals for USA, second best to Michael Phelps.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I watched that :down: 2 Canadians were in the lead until Apolo decided to try and go for the lead, tripped on one of the Canadians (in the skates), Koreans took the advantage and got the lead and Apolo barely got third place.

Apolo is still a bloody beast, 6-7 medals for USA, second best to Michael Phelps.

Haha if you actually watched the Canadian didn't deserve to be in the race. He got grandfathered in cuz he's from Canada haha.

And Ohno isn't even the best American skater of all time... Eric Heiden, look him up.

Canada is doing quite well in their own olympics with 4 golds, 3 silver, and a bronze.

Only sport that matters to me is hockey though, so i'll look forward to seeing Team canada battle things out in the final/semifinals.

With Crosby, Iginla, Dany Heatley, Jonathon Toews, Rick Nash, Chris Pronger, and Roberto Luongo... We arguably have the best team on paper. So far they're looking good. Have yet to show there full strength though, but we'll see on Sunday.

We lost one point with the SO win against the Swiss. Will need a definit 3 points from the US if we want to take the top seed going into the quarters.

LOL, you guys got downed by a bunch of 1-3 year nhl players and like 3 good players

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png