Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I is searching 4 a klan

mag3r-elmo

Ohi! As Some of you may have already knew me-from my topics in Tip it and zybez, But I will still introduce myself. My rsn is lead_slugs, and I am one of the first to create a low levelled hand cannon pure.

link1

link2

My current stats are:

67 combat

HP 65

Range 85

Firemaking 99

33 defence

40 attack

58 strength

45 magic

15 prayer

And my max hit with the hand cannon is 38.

-To all haters- It is impossible to get a hand cannon w/o def

I am an experienced edge and multi pker, and I have attended a number of mini wars event on invite by friends. Thank you for reading this.

I wouldn't even bother with those ****** stats, anyone who lets this guy in with those stats isn't considered a pure clan. Go get defence and join a main clan :ermm:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

I wouldn't even bother with those ****** stats, anyone who lets this guy in with those stats isn't considered a pure clan. Go get defence and join a main clan :ermm:

Well first off... I'm sure many clans accept 33+def. The ones that would consider it depending on the pures stats are the ****** ones. If making a defence requirement exception then it should be based off that person's situation (Hacked?) and/or experience. Duuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, amirite

pandanegative1.png

Try IR, I'm sure you can work things out with the leaders

They're pretty chill about everything

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Well first off... I'm sure many clans accept 33+def. The ones that would consider it depending on the pures stats are the ****** ones. If making a defence requirement exception then it should be based off that person's situation (Hacked?) and/or experience. Duuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, amirite

No, not really.

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

slush is a fantastic guy, and would be a great asset to any clan. As i told you in IRC, you will probably find it hard to get into a clan with your defence level unless you get 99 ranged, when some clans might consider it.

@ppl flaming him, you really need to find something better to do.

You do know you could glitch it and get hand cannon with a def level as low as 26?

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

9vi96u.png

Our Forums | #Vigilance | Our Memberlist

Vigilance a clan that knows the meaning of "Low level." Vigilance a clan that has stuck with it's game plan since day one. Vigilance a clan that has fell, climbed back up, and prospered off failure. Vigilance a clan that understands member's needs to feel wanted and accepted. Vigilance has heard the cries of the low community and alas, we have awoken to shape change in a way that will spark the fuel for many to come. You all have planted the seed beneath the hypocrisy, ********, and Irony of low level clans. That very seed contains the essence of Vigilance. And now the rain has begun to pour at a time of change.

Bring an umbrella and watch Vigilance reach new heights...

Requirements

Combat Requirements:

You must be 35+ combat

Option A: Melee base

50+ str

1-10 def

40+ Hitpoints

Option B: Range base

50+ range

1-10 def

regisv.png

You do know you could glitch it and get hand cannon with a def level as low as 26?

The lowest is 27 defence(Unless you got 99 herblore >.>), using the super defence pot. I completed the quest before my friend tried and succeeded in doing the quest without 30 defence as the minimum. Nevertheless, I would have still gottan 30-snakeskin ftw

http://forum.tip.it/topic/254537-hand-cannon-pure-d/

Being that you came from Zybez I can see why you think you're pure, but you're not. I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a great guy with lots of experience, but 33 defense makes you a main to 99.9% of the people here

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS