Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clans in general

Lamotrigine

All clans are ******* hypocrites. Every ******* clan I've talked to bitches about other clans nhing, bringing mains etc etc. When I've witnessed people in the clan NH/bring mains.

On another note, I wanna clear some **** up. I've gotten the rep of a clan hopper. I've only been on FI's and FOE's ml. I intro'd MM to say **** you to FOE, I knew I wasn't getting in. I couldn't give a **** less. I apped TLP, they brought Ripendisease and returned in **** gear then tried to claim a win? Yet the whole time they were bitching about how FOE returns in rags. ******* TLP didn't even return in rags, they returned with fire staffs, steel picks etc. It got to the point where I just left the trip. FI I had considered rejoining but then I realized the only people in FI who aren't cunts are Rino, Cameron, and Hella

PS: EoP, POT, Carnage and a few others I cba mentioning are the only clans I respect now

TL;DR: **** clans with the exception of a few smaller clans who haven't forgotten that pking is about fun. Clans are full of hypocrites and dumb asses, and I'm not a ******* clan hopper. I've been on 2 ml's.

This was directed at FI, TLP, MM, and FOE.

Feel free to lock this whenever.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

so many of these topics... but i will repeat what i always put.

Games are for fun. If you're not having fun get out of the game, or adapt so you can have fun.

s'all i gotta say about a game now tbh :/

EDIT: but i do agree clans are NOT what they used to be.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

you've apped/been in 4 clans in a period of 6 months lol so yes i can understand why you got the reputation of clanhopper.

but srsly go outside looks like your stressed out over runescape lol and plz dont app for fi again you seem like a pubescent teen that doesn't know what he wants and seem to enjoy insulting half of fi of whom you have no clue who they are.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

You're 39 def. You suck at scape. Go app PX

Actually I'm 1 and the avatar is what you would call a "troll" to make idiots like you think I'm 39 defence but really I'm just having a laugh with it. You're a level 76 with 20 defence who pks in p2p with a rune crossbow and full mith. YOU ****** OWN BRO

Actually I'm 1 and the avatar is what you would call a "troll" to make idiots like you think I'm 39 defence but really I'm just having a laugh with it. You're a level 76 with 20 defence who pks in p2p with a rune crossbow and full mith. YOU ****** OWN BRO

Actually I dont wear mith. Ini helm, studded body, mith kite, black chaps and yes. I do own.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg