Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is your Ventrilo like?

Roman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E sucks ****, they are our hoes.

made me Lul

You changed fast. From really liking E to hating E all of a sudden? Need to represent MM :P? :confused:

Anyways. E's vent was always funnny. Even on saturday trips with Jib and Bob. :D

Dp's vent was decent today at the trip :P

heartline8.gif

You changed fast. From really liking E to hating E all of a sudden? Need to represent MM :P? :confused:

Anyways. E's vent was always funnny. Even on saturday trips with Jib and Bob. :D

Dp's vent was decent today at the trip :P

If you didn't watch the video it was the lyrics of the song. I don't think you need to get defensive just because he quoted the song. Can't someone laugh without people getting their panties in a knot?

If someone made a song flaming MM I'd luls at it.. People need to start having fun :(.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

If you didn't watch the video it was the lyrics of the song. I don't think you need to get defensive just because he quoted the song. Can't someone laugh without people getting their panties in a knot?

If someone made a song flaming MM I'd luls at it.. People need to start having fun :(.

bracing for shitstorm

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

Fatality's is just plain active, usually 15-20 people on at all times during the day. And always people on from early morning till late night hours. It's just a funny place to be at really, usually just people pking together, or those chatting for the fun of it or those in the music channel steaming music. I like it.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Unique because we use Mumble and didn't even take Mumble that serious during trips.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Fights between brothers. EVan singing random **** for us. Ducks raging about losing a fight. Ryan laughing at ducks failing. Matt laughing at ducks failing. Everyone laughing at me for being canadian. Only reason i still come on everyday is to talk to these 4 retards.

irelite.png

(20:17:30) <@Zo> waitn

(20:17:32) <@Zo> if [ir]ownar is dux

(20:17:35) <@Zo> who the **** is birds

(20:17:38) <|Ryan|> steve

(20:17:43) <+[iR]Damn_Intense> dont etll

(20:17:47) <+[iR]Damn_Intense> u guys r so gey

(20:17:47) <@Zo> you little ****

(20:17:52) <+[iR]Damn_Intense> wna fite

this is why im ir^