Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Vs. Eruption Of Pures Matched Prep *F2P*

Stephen

GJ DP. Sad none of our leaders were on. Our organization wasn't as good as when leaders call commands. t7emon arrow did a good job calling, but no one was really listening...

Also GJ EOP for outpulling DP on short notice when they had this planned for days. :D

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ DP. Sad none of our leaders were on. Our organization wasn't as good as when leaders call commands. t7emon arrow did a good job calling, but no one was really listening...

Also GJ EOP for outpulling DP on short notice when they had this planned for days. :D

Dude please complaining i saw like all of your leaders there except goop. Btw yes planned on days but it was MATCHED.

alqjvp.png

we haven't planned this for days. we posted a topic about it last night lol

Hostility

Not a flame, but goop was there.:$

Dude please complaining i saw like all of your leaders there except goop. Btw yes planned on days but it was MATCHED.

No leaders were on. Does a councilman count as a leader of an entire clan? No.

Michelle: Are you sure it wasn't x G 0 0 P x? That is not the real X G O O P X.

Regardless good job. It would be nice to have a fullout. ;)

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Our main vent caller Rob has had a broken mic for every Prep we've had this week, so i guess it's even.

OT: Gf eop was fun.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

I understand how important leaders are to wars, but they shouldn't be the driving force that leads you to victory ALL THE TIME, **** happens to their rl and they can't be there. All of your members should work with each other. Many other people are capable of stepping up when a leader isn't there. S U W 0 0 P is a very capable leader, as I've seen him lead before. I'm not so sure if he calls on ventrilo or what. He is called the "warlord" for a reason, isn't he?

Nonetheless it was a great fight. Thanks and hopefully we can do one again.

Hostility

I understand how important leaders are to wars, but they shouldn't be the driving force that leads you to victory ALL THE TIME, **** happens to their rl and they can't be there. All of your members should work with each other. Many other people are capable of stepping up when a leader isn't there. S U W 0 0 P is a very capable leader, as I've seen him lead before. I'm not so sure if he calls on ventrilo or what. He is called the "warlord" for a reason, isn't he?

Nonetheless it was a great fight. Thanks and hopefully we can do one again.

He wasn't calling. No one was listening. If a leader was there do you think that would happen? I highly doubt it.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

i'd say we definately underestimated you, we were simply out organized, partly due to neither of our leaders and most of our warlord/council being absent, but also DP have definately stepped up recently, and i speak for EOP when i say we are impressed with what you guys did today.

We were winning the 2nd round at one point, at about 25v20, but then you guys got a bunch of quick ko's and we lost it :P

i hope for some more fun fights tomorrow DP

respect~<3

Not trying to flame but SUW00P was there 17emon arrow w0w2many w0w2many is a leader suw00p is a warlord?? 17emon is HC? Why doesn't the warlord lead? or w0w

alqjvp.png