Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elite's F2P Friday

Sam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done just like the good days in F2P ain't seen MM Fight FOE in F2P for a couple of weeks now,

Every Friday for the past month or so, and a few times on Saturdays, you're just not looking hard enough :blink:

GFs MM & GJ Foe.

Nice FOE, good job considering a lot of you guys didn't have binds after hopping from P2P ;)

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

We had 3 fights imo.. You cleared us, we returned and cleared you, then your returners came and cleared us then you went through BH crater to avoid our returners.

GF nonetheless.

Eh we still had 5-10 ppl left and i was one of them. You guys cleared who we had in ruins, and the remaining 5-10 of us ran up and around the ruins to rejoin our returners and that's where the fight resumed south of ruins, which is when we pushed you up and cleared you guys. I never died, so i dont consider it being cleared but thats just me.

Props to MM tho for being the only other top clan to pk in the wilderness and not play in clan wars.

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

nice pull, wasnt there but heard the fights were good. looking forward to the rest of the weekend.

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

nice job :banana:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00