Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

give me a option

Ron

im searching for a clan. idc who just let me know why i should join you.

i was Council in Violent Demise. left because i was tired of the leadership problems going on in the clan.

my 1st account - stats are in sidebar

26 defense

iron124053t.png

2nd account

iron174310.png

enjoy

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makers of mayhem broksi

TH IS MY ONE

You left out info such as whether your p2p or f2p based...

I think i'd suggest you to join Fatality on your main pure. Mainly since they have the high combat levels and fairly equal force in f2p/p2p. They seem active a pretty friendly, so might aswell give it a try.

I myself am in EOP. Personally I love the clan as its quite laid back and fun. Might be a second option, imo I think you would fit in nicely with us. http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/ircChat/

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Note that after I left Violent Demise, he hacked me for 30 defense and dropped my inventory. He had my password because I had trusted him after he asked me for it. Even after it, he pretended like someone else did it. If your clan is desperate enough to accept an idiot, then go ahead, just a warning. Oh, and he'll probably join a smaller clan for a rank, if he doesn't get one soon enough, he'll start whining.

Good luck ronny boy@

Note that after I left Violent Demise, he hacked me for 30 defense and dropped my inventory. He had my password because I had trusted him after he asked me for it. Even after it, he pretended like someone else did it. If your clan is desperate enough to accept an idiot, then go ahead, just a warning. Oh, and he'll probably join a smaller clan for a rank, if he doesn't get one soon enough, he'll start whining.

Good luck ronny boy@

Also bitches constantly and tries to look like a rebel, "Im done I died 6 times" etc. Reason for leaving was being told off about leaving the trip before we ended in a clan he was council in.

Also bitches constantly and tries to look like a rebel, "Im done I died 6 times" etc. Reason for leaving was being told off about leaving the trip before we ended in a clan he was council in.

adamant ye i hacked u and u didnt leave before i did. u got booted. i did everyone a favor

alex/sean i left when the trip was pretty much over. we had like 5 people left out of the 11 or 12 we had for the day. i lost all my sets and ****. i was always the 1st one to mass and pretty much the last to log. idk where u get this ******** where i cry about sets when that was the 1st time because the account had nothing really in the bank and i made the most of it.

stop crying because u make everyone leave VD and no1 really likes u

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

adamant ye i hacked u and u didnt leave before i did. u got booted. i did everyone a favor

alex/sean i left when the trip was pretty much over. we had like 5 people left out of the 11 or 12 we had for the day. i lost all my sets and ****. i was always the 1st one to mass and pretty much the last to log. idk where u get this ******** where i cry about sets when that was the 1st time because the account had nothing really in the bank and i made the most of it.

stop crying because u make everyone leave VD and no1 really likes u

A typical immature response. I was booted by who? Yes I was booted in the clan that I brought back from 8-man pulls, good sense moron. Unlike you, I didn't have to buy myself a rank. Thanks for admitting you hacked me btw. Good luck getting in a reject clan.

Give Destructive Pures a go

#1 Med clan, and closing in on #1 overall

www.dp-rs.com, #dpures

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

try out #dpures

check out our aftermath topics, we have been doing pretty decent lately in both f2p and p2p. We also have 2-3 f2p and p2p preps weekly.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Ron... You know we want you . Since the day we met at BHB after some random ass clan event, I've dreamt for this day to come. I'm pretty sure you enjoyed your time in Vd, the low level clan that dominated all others (Including us :( ) but I can understand why you've decided to quit mate. Kind of ruins it when leadership issues make a clan full into a slump and you start to lose your love for the small clan scene. Asking you to give it a second chance with it in EOD mate, we've been able to stay alive with our small opts due to our amazing member base and we think you'd make a great edition to it. Really need more people who know what they're doing and can help contribute to the future of our clan :s

You know where to find us

pandanegative1.png

The ****? Are any of your looney tunes reading? He hacked an account after he left, and you desperadoes are still trying to recruit him? Jeezes.

I wouldn't suggest any clan to you.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Yo mang, I quit life to so come join, #Fatality

www.rs-fi.com

We beast mode everyone thats posted so far.

100220180803.png

chyeaa, So come join Fatality Bro or pm me on IRC im always on [Fi][Cassidy]

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Your second account would be perfect for #Omnicide, we have a great community/ active members, we usually get around 3 f2p mini wars a day, and go out on f2p pk trips on friday/saturdays we also have a p2p pk trip on sunday, we have been doing very well in our p2p mini wars so far :), our forums are www.clanod.ipbfree.com our Irc is #Omnicide, come check us out + i hope i can see an application from you.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Would recomend you Omnicide.

Friendly environment.

Event everyday.

Active community.

IRC - #Omnicide

www.clanod.ipbfree.com

Look forward to see u app.

I hope your patient!

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Ok well for the first one i would recommend complete domination since were moving up to med clans and will be fighting ir, lt, dv, and calamity. We sare currently mostly 70's, 60's and a few high 50's and 5-6 80's we could use higher levels like your self. Our last trip we pulled 43 while our oppents pulled 10-18 so we got bored and decided to move up.

For more details about cd go to #cd and pm s op or half op.

For your second account i would go to #omnicide they are built by a very great staff system. I have recently left but let me tell you lawson and trixx know what there they are doing alot of p2p lately and beat #cd in a 3 v 5 p2p mini they were down 2 and came out victorious in a 2-1 win.

If you need anything else you can find me in #cd my nick is H0W3, i hope i helped.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png