Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

give me a option

Ron

If you scam/hack people, dont bother

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join EOP or die. How is that for an option? ;D Lol jk.

But for real you should check out EOP. We're currently in a slump due to all the bandwagoners coming and leaving. If you want to be apart of EOP during the time they have core members now is the time to join.

Register on our forums at www.eop-rs.com and post an intro atleast to get to know some people. :P

Our IRC is #clan-eop

Good luck with your search. :)

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

He joined AN, knowing that would be the only reject clan to accept him. Hope people didn't read this topic before they posted, and weren't trying to recruit someone that admits to recently hacking...

stop crying, get over it,

every one deserves a second chance, there are more hackers out there in clans that you know about

funnye.png

So clans want to accept admitted hackers now. Sweet. It's not like this guy seems funny or brings anything else to the table that would make me look past it. Just stay clanless and attack VD on a main account or something if you still want to have fun in this game. You seem to be too much of a woman to actually be in a clan.

Arp-1.png

He joined AN, knowing that would be the only reject clan to accept him. Hope people didn't read this topic before they posted, and weren't trying to recruit someone that admits to recently hacking...

Seems like there's plenty of clans that wanted him to join. Yeah he admitted "hacking" them, this is where you shouldn't share accounts comes into play. It's their fault it happened.

Seems like there's plenty of clans that wanted him to join. Yeah he admitted "hacking" them, this is where you shouldn't share accounts comes into play. It's their fault it happened.

One of your council is a hacker who's been in the clan for 2 days

So clans want to accept admitted hackers now. Sweet. It's not like this guy seems funny or brings anything else to the table that would make me look past it. Just stay clanless and attack VD on a main account or something if you still want to have fun in this game. You seem to be too much of a woman to actually be in a clan.

:mad:

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

One of your council is a hacker who's been in the clan for 2 days

There's a good reason for it, if he's such a bad person, I think giving him access to the boards would of been a huge mistake. And he's helped out on a few things already. Oops made a huge mistake letting him in. Next time I'll think about letting anyone like him in my clan again.

Once again... Shut the **** up >.>

Every clan would accept 30def/hackers/clan hoppers and whatever else for an opt. You idiots that sit around here all day wasting your time complaining about how NH certain groups can get need LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR AND MAKE THAT CHAAAAAANGE DOOOOOOO DEW DOO DEW DEW DOOOOOOOO

Btw **** you Ron, you nh nub. Should've joined EOD

pandanegative1.png

stop crying, get over it,

every one deserves a second chance, there are more hackers out there in clans that you know about

1) When people fail to put a valid argument it turns into stop crying@

2) Obviously there are hackers in clans. Most of them have been in that clan for a while, generally any acceptable pure clans do not accept known clanless hackers.

1) Hi5

There's a good reason for it, if he's such a bad person, I think giving him access to the boards would of been a huge mistake. And he's helped out on a few things already. Oops made a huge mistake letting him in. Next time I'll think about letting anyone like him in my clan again.

1) We all know your clan isn't going anywhere, so I could care less for your desperation.

Every clan would accept 30def/hackers/clan hoppers and whatever else for an opt. You idiots that sit around here all day wasting your time complaining about how NH certain groups can get need LOOK AT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR AND MAKE THAT CHAAAAAANGE DOOOOOOO DEW DOO DEW DEW DOOOOOOOO

1) No.

2) It's called quality

3) I'm sorry if you didn't understand that because with the massive amount of leaving apps EOD has compared to your ML, you apparently don't always see quality.

4) Hi I flamed u.

5) Any clans with actual pride/honor/or whatever the **** it is do not accept everyone for the extra opt, that argument is false and easy to prove wrong. Your argument is only valid for mediocre and below clans like EOD, yet that's still not completely true.

GL getting in a real clan, Ron! Random members+CY offering don't seem too good.

Id like to disagree, b4 readin that he joined a clan i was going to post saying not to app for IR but to check out DP =).

UJUI2.png

1) We all know your clan isn't going anywhere, so I could care less for your desperation.

Don't get us confused with your own clan. Seems as though a lot of people inside of VD would want to leave. So I couldn't care less for your whining over a lost member.

Don't get us confused with your own clan. Seems as though a lot of people inside of VD would want to leave. So I couldn't care less for your whining over a lost member.

He isn't VD. Have fun with Ron and Matt though.

1) Not VD.

2) Morons like Ron leaving helps VD in the long-run if they keep going.

3) Your clan is still going nowhere. I hope you pk today!

#chaotic. Good Clan Super Active.

Read our Recruitment Topic or stop by The Website. We just released a promo Video aswell as a New Domained Site.

www.chaotic-rs.com

gl hope you pick well :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..