Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Canada vs. USA

Iraqi Mage

Crosby is going to get a hat-trick.

You act like he's actually that important and that much of a star, and not an overrated player that's been advertised as the next great one, and has failed to reach even close to that.

O wait...

Probably Canada, I like their depth a lot more. The only team that matches up to the US depth is Canada, and they win that battle. The only way US wins this game is with great goaltending and obviously good special teams.

You act like he's actually that important and that much of a star, and not an overrated player that's been advertised as the next great one, and has failed to reach even close to that.

O wait...

Probably Canada, I like their depth a lot more. The only team that matches up to the US depth is Canada, and they win that battle. The only way US wins this game is with great goaltending and obviously good special teams.

Well, without a doubt Ovechkin and Crosby are in a different league from other players (in their own unique way) But yea I doubt he's gonna get a hattrick today lol

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

O wait...

Crosby is the youngest captain to ever win the stanley cup and the youngest player to reach 100 points and is tied with Ovechkin with 42 goals this season. Crosby is a star and is not over-rated at all.

The only way USA will win is if Ryan Miller make the key saves and the USA line have good chemistry. Because Canada has the best players but they don't have good chemistry together so we will see what happens.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Crosby is the youngest captain to ever win the stanley cup and the youngest player to reach 100 points and is tied with Ovechkin with 42 goals this season. Crosby is a star and is not over-rated at all.

The only way USA will win is if Ryan Miller make the key saves and the USA line have good chemistry. Because Canada has the best players but they don't have good chemistry together so we will see what happens.

Disagreed :/ Maybe not as much chemistry as NHL teams cause they don't play together on a daily basis, but, other than Russians, Canadians outshine every other team teamwork wise. Swiss were an exception because Hiller is a beast in net.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

2-1 US after the 2nd period.

Canada is outplaying them by a mile though.. A few really silly mistakes by Brodeur, it looks like hes just flopping around in the net most of the time.

If Brodeur gets a little more consistency, we'll have ourselves a very close hockey game.

I still have faith in my team, Go Canada Go :-)

EDIT: 2-2 second period. Gf, miller is getting picked apart.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

5-3 we win **** yes

TH IS MY ONE