Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Vs Intense Redemption

Mg F T W

29wn0gk.png

Complete Domination Vs Intense Redemption

*Videos and Pictures will be provided at the bottom of the topic*

Yesterday we had a great bh trip pulling 43 people but we noticed we lacked organization with great amount of numbers therefore losing to clans with around the same amount of numbers. Today we told ourselves that we will work on our organization and hopefully by next saturday be prepared for the real deal. Today we had 2 preps but i'm only mentioning one atm and hopefully make another topic about the other prep later.

We challenged IR today, first they took it as a joke and I don't blame them, a clan with a 56 cb avg asking for a 30 minute prep against a clan with the experience that IR has. So Tal greatly accepted the prep.

Rules were:

No overs

No 1v1

30- def cap

And than it began!

First round was really tough for us, but we worked with new tactics that seemed to work out for us in the long run. After IR attacking us and killing our main callers we stood our ground in the trees and than set out into the middle where IR was killing the remaining.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 33

Intense Redemption - 25

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 17

Intense Redemption - 0

Second round was even more of an accomplishment than the first. This round we showed that we were motivated to win and set out with our heads high and had amazing piles, amazing spamming, and great call out in vents. Good job to all CD, I am really proud of you all.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 32

Intense Redemption - 27

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 22

Intense Redemption - 0

This war was really fun and I would like to thank IR for accepting this prep and thank you to all CD for attending this event. Keep it up CD!

100221201316.png

100221201625.png

mkygcz.jpg

Figured you guys would make a topic. At least 10 of the people you had weren't on your memberlist. Including Blue Stangar, m e m or iez or something, soulja sky, taz pro and like 25 more. If you want to flame and be e-cool go ahead, but matched opt war us tomorow?

<02+[FL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Soulja Sky is in clan: 7Corrupt Pures ( URL: 7http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com )

-[FL]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Blue Stangar is in clan: 7Corrupt Pures ( URL: 7http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com )

<02+[FL]RuneScript> *** [ 7CLAN ]: 7Taz Pro was not found in the RSHSC.

omfg ok guys get this cp tried to sneak in but we kicked them b4 da war for reals man we won fair and square i am tired of all these clans flaming us because they cant believe a low lvl clan is pulling this much man. guys accept that we are actually on the rise really guys cmon stop ******* messing with us just admit we are growing fast we pulled 43 in our third week. just because we were old school pd and mg dont call us massers like its really pissing me off. u can at least give a lil respect to cd for how good we are doing. so far all da clans we beat or war or something flame us because we beat em. stop being ******** pricks and just accept that we are going to grow please i ask you accept that we are giving fair fights and that we are actually winning. respect us a lil you get me man? anyways ir u guys are good but dont let us beating u get u down man im saying this with all of serious. when i was in tgg and we allyed with ir like i loved u guys u guys were like ******* soo organized u guys are a good clan but please dont flame us man. :confused: :drag:

:\