Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hey Everyone Duval here

Duval

Ok this post is to Promote My father's Music yes i know all of you are Rs player's blah blah blah. But some of you actually like good Rap music and he need's Some Comment's and Review's. So please Take This time and Just Listen to it

Thanks

-Duval-

P.s My Dad's rap name is At if you don't Know it.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmCdJT6hDPM

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

The tune was ok nice beat i'm sure they'll get better the guy that went in first sounded like he was putting on a voice maybe because he was spitting too fast idk the hook was decent and catchy. The second guy that went in didn't have much content but his flow was decent but was one dimentional. If that really is your dad (whichever 1st or 2nd) tell him to work on lyrical content and flows.

Example's of good lyrical content and flows that I sometimes listen to i'm from the uk btw ^^

- Bashy - Amount of lyrical content is ridiculous

- Wretch32 ft Scorcher 1xtra

- SAS

That track you linked seemed to gimicky maybe he has some other good tracks though. Oh and just cause people play rs doesn't mean their not normal lol.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

The tune was ok nice beat i'm sure they'll get better the guy that went in first sounded like he was putting on a voice maybe because he was spitting too fast idk the hook was decent and catchy. The second guy that went in didn't have much content but his flow was decent but was one dimentional. If that really is your dad (whichever 1st or 2nd) tell him to work on lyrical content and flows.

Example's of good lyrical content and flows that I sometimes listen to i'm from the uk btw ^^

- Bashy - Amount of lyrical content is ridiculous

- Wretch32 ft Scorcher 1xtra

- SAS

That track you linked seemed to gimicky maybe he has some other good tracks though. Oh and just cause people play rs doesn't mean their not normal lol.

you like grime :cool:

LOL.

Watching the slideshow during the video, it shows 2 different pics of two negros. Both look around 25. I can only imagine how old you are. (if this truly was your father) haha. Your actual parents wouldn't approve of the language in this video.

He is my Real Father. He is actually 35 :] And thanks for the support.

And he is the first person that rap's

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..