Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

defence in pure clans

13th

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I BLAME EOP AND TLP AND CP MAYBE EVEN FI AND DP TOO FOR ENCOURAGING PURES TO GET 30 DEF! BY ACCEPTING 30 DEF IT SHOWS OTHER CLANS ITS OK TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY LET OLDSCHOOLS AND ALL THAT BS STAY IN THEIR KLEN, BUT IN REALITY THEY SHOULD STARTOVER AND MAKE A NEW PURE IF THEY WERE SUCH A DEDICATED "OLDSCHOOL MEMBER"! BUT EVEN TODAY CLANS LIKE EOP ARE ACCEPTING ANYONE WHO MEETS THEIR REQUIREMENTS + 30 DEF! IN CONCLUSION, ONLY TRUE CLANS LIKE MM AND MAYBE FOE ARE THE ONLY CLANS LEFT WITHOUT ADDY! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

EDIT: ANY CLANS WITHOUT ADDY+ IS A TRUE CLAN. ALL THE REST ARE NOOBS. :cool:

CAPS LOCK PINK COLOR EOP SUCKS MM DEFENCE UNIT NOT ON ML ANGRY POINT MADE TROLLING LEADERS WILL SUPPORT ME.

anyway, the swedish garbage man makes a valid point!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

The pure community sucks now anyways. Why not get 30 defense if it's accepted?

BECAUSE IT SUCKS WHY ARE YOU RUINING YOUR ACCOUNTS SO YOU CAN BEAT CLANS IN THE WILDERNESS THAT WILL PROBABLY BE ARGUED ABOUT FOR WEEKS UNTIL NOBODY REALLY CARES WHO WON ANY MORE

I BLAME EOP AND TLP AND CP MAYBE EVEN FI AND DP TOO FOR ENCOURAGING PURES TO GET 30 DEF! BY ACCEPTING 30 DEF IT SHOWS OTHER CLANS ITS OK TO DO SO BECAUSE THEY LET OLDSCHOOLS AND ALL THAT BS STAY IN THEIR KLEN, BUT IN REALITY THEY SHOULD STARTOVER AND MAKE A NEW PURE IF THEY WERE SUCH A DEDICATED "OLDSCHOOL MEMBER"! BUT EVEN TODAY CLANS LIKE EOP ARE ACCEPTING ANYONE WHO MEETS THEIR REQUIREMENTS + 30 DEF! IN CONCLUSION, ONLY TRUE CLANS LIKE MM AND MAYBE FOE ARE THE ONLY CLANS LEFT WITHOUT ADDY! SHAME ON YOU ALL!

EDIT: ANY CLANS WITHOUT ADDY+ IS A TRUE CLAN. ALL THE REST ARE NOOBS. :cool:

I agree with this post.

30 def isn't pure. 25 is pushing it. -20 is perfect.

When is MM gonna stop crying about def? I think it pisses him off that 20 def has the upper hand. Why do you think in full outs they say no corrupts? Cuz kids in vesta/morgs/stat/zuriels would **** them up

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

imo , i think 30 def pures that are currently in clans should have some time to try and train a new pure. they must understand 30 defence is NOT and will NEVER be pure. no matter what you think. 30 defence is not pure. we should COMPLETELY stop accepting any1 over 25 def (imo i dont think any1 shud have more than 20 in the first place). send the right message, we have the most worst community, end 30 defence.

63709367.jpg

we should just exclude all pure clans with 30+ def members

like not let them participate in any events, crash them often, don't accept minis/fights with them

im game for something like that

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

F2P Clans:

Should accept 1 defence only, maybe a couple levels over incase of mistakes.

You get no offensive bonus for having defence lvls in f2p as far as i remember.

P2P Clans:

Accept 11 def for rune gloves, 20 def for mith defender at a push, 30 defence at a push for turmoil, maybe. 40 defence is just too high it's rune it's icky.

What I hate to see is p2p people who get 20 def with black gloves and ****, back in the day that annoyed me.

Low def to maximise offence, you gain nothing offensive f2p from def so...

yeah i think 25 def is stupid, 30 is a bit :/ you need the high prayer with that combat might as well be in a rune pure clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I don't really mind i can sure tell you that the reason why MM think it's lame cause they don't have alot of it. MM reqs are 1-20 def and you guys have 20 def in the clan seriously don't see how you can complain, It's other peoples account other leaders decisions what defence levels they want in there clan seriously get over it and stop trying to tell people what to do with there clan/runescape accounts.