Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

defence in pure clans

13th

No, it's going to stay like it is, because all we are going to do is cry about it when no clan ACTUALLY takes steps to resolving this "problem".

That's true, only because pure clans suck.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if 40 def is required then its not really a pure clan.

rune armor = main that simple.

I said allowed, not required. It will happen eventually, give it some time.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

Then just hop worlds, retard. You think other pure clans that you label mains are going to change their pk times because you're whining? Don't think so.

There aren't that many worlds.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

im gonna start stocking up on d'hide bodies and rune full helms, once we push the limit to 40 def i can sell my stock and be most successful.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

im gonna start stocking up on d'hide bodies and rune full helms, once we push the limit to 40 def i can sell my stock and be most successful.

You just made me so much money, thank you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

Couldn't care less whether you brand me as pure or not, I just have fun with my clan every day and thats how I like it.

However moving on to an actual important matter these real mains (ones that wear rune, have combats of 110+ etc) that are starting to pop up with other clans and around pure clan PKRIs are ******* annoying.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

maybe i will, after all MM is the first pure clan so we have authority to decide what is pure and what is not

Just to correct you, nothing to do with the topic as I quit rs and just look here to read drama, but Mm isn't the first pure clan, they're the oldest pure clan though.

And 'Ello everyone! Enjoying that rs?

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Just to correct you, nothing to do with the topic as I quit rs and just look here to read drama, but Mm isn't the first pure clan, they're the oldest pure clan though.

No Pic no proof.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

No Pic no proof.

No wai, I'd have to travel for hours to get to where I think my old computer is, and that's if it wasn't thrown away already. But I wasn't in clans at the time so no point.

You guys still enjoying that rs?

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Good troll skills 13th :D but yeah I read the topic 70% of it was trolling and spamming but there were some intelligent people in there too.

I\'m just trying to let you know, it\'s an online game in which people make their own decisions. For every advantage there is almost always a disadvantage, As I know it MM still accepts pures with 20 defense, so is this argument solely for the purpose of 20+ defense in pure clans? Because Turmoil is probably the BIGGEST offensive bonus out there, so in the terms of maximizing all possible offensive stats getting turmoil just seems logical, if you can bear the price of being a higher leveled \"pure.\"

This. Imo the game changes to where 1 def isn\'t as good as it used to be. The new 1 def is 20 and the new 20 def is 30(only acceptable imo with turmoil). 20 def brings in corrupt armors which RAPEEEEE anything and everyone. Throw in 30 def with turmoil and an addy defender with that? Game over.

The smaller the shield the bigger the blade and I garuntee my blade is the biggest :D but on a serious note im 30 defence myself and I think if people are going to push it to the extremes atleast have the sense to not get over 30 even by whip mistakes or w/e.

There won't be rune pures in pure clans (ridiculous notion). There are rune pure clans for that purpose where the req is 40+defense. 30 def have been around in pure clans for ages and there aren't even that many, it just seems like now people have turmoil on a 30 defence pure people have started to cry :o.

30 def is present in the pure community at a low % get over it your acting like theres clans with a 30 def average when in reality there are probably 15 people with 30 def in the whole pure community (which I garuntee has over 500 pures in it).

P.s - People thinking 1 person has the authority (for a reason that I can\'t imagine to be plausible) to write a \"pure rule book\" and kick out people they don\'t like sounds like hitler orientated regime.

/Mode Flame awn. Go Go Go!

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

1-20 def is cool with me unless your SPW

anything higher than SPW's def is annoying and stupid and they should go jump off a bridge or somthin

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Yea clans accepting 25+ defence is ******* retarded. Even 25 defence is pushing it rather far.

MM is the purest clan out of all of them? We don't have anyone with over 25..

wat about foe

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

Lol what, Mind telling everyone who the first pure clan was then wise one?

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers