Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why low defense?

Ray

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all made our pures to abuse Jagex combat system. We have high offensive combat stats while having no defense - to - minimal defense levels. We didn't make our pure accounts to get 20/25/30/35 defense, by doing so we aren't abusing Jagex combat system fully. We're turning our accounts into regular Runescape characters when we raise defense on our pures.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

why should pures that ****** up and got defense be rewarded for their failure by being allowed to use armour that pures that did not **** up is unable to wear

it does not seem logical, nor fair

when pking i dont care about it since they have to pay for it with combat levels, but when fighting other pures on clan run-ins they pay little to no price and if it is in clanwars, nothing at all.

it is a shortcut to a cheap advantage that more and more are electing to take. 20 defence used to be a rarity, now it is somewhere in the regions of 40-60% of many clans most of which dont even have 94 magic which was the only reason 20 defence was accepted in the past, because mages got 20 defence for the huge OFFENSIVE bonuses

People that get 20 defence for +1 str bonus on their RFD gloves are not pure and have never been nor will they ever be.

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

why should pures that ****** up and got defense be rewarded for their failure by being allowed to use armour that pures that did not **** up is unable to wear

when pking i dont care about it since they have to pay for it with combat levels, but when fighting other pures on clan run-ins they pay little to no price and if it is in clanwars, nothing at all.

it is a shortcut to a cheap advantage that more and more are electing to take. 20 defence used to be a rarity, now it is somewhere in the regions of 40-60% of many clans most of which dont even have 94 magic which was the only reason 20 defence was accepted in the past, because mages got 20 defence for the huge OFFENSIVE bonuses

People that get 20 defence for +1 str bonus on their RFD gloves are not pure and have never been nor will they ever be.

i would also be angry. I get home from picking up rubbish all day, in the swedish winter, i just want to get on a little pink cape and snuggle up, but then i see someone in mithril attacking me, and i have to make this pw topic for some cheap lulz!

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Pures weren't meant to always be easy, it just started out as something that helped solo and evolved into a major clan scene. If you're so open to higher defense go join the main community. We're low defense because we want to be and choose to be this way

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

its not +1 on rfd gloves....

its +1 of gloves, and the mithril defender that was always used back in wildy, and the ini armour which helped prot. ur whip, as most melee 20 def were high att and smited

(LIKE ME OLD ACC) :)

20 def for high lvl melee in old wildy was pro, just as pro as mystic tbh. Mystic never made u hit higher, just more often.... the melee advantages actually made you hit higher aswell as more often ANDDDD had the prayer bonus

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

What's the point in ******* with your dead clans forums? You've dropped 20+ member in a week and it will only continue. Least you should feel honored that your clan was forced to slump by non other than the Mayhem Makers. I was shocked you even made it past FOE but you didn't even last 2 weeks vs MM rofl.

we had a 85 peak on saturday, about the same as we have had for months except that 120 pull. I guess having an inactivity sweep shows our clans slump.

ps. i hurrd holo registered on our old forums using his real ip and email. I also hurrd he hasnt been on irc for a while. Quite a hilarious coincidence.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

its not +1 on rfd gloves....

its +1 of gloves, and the mithril defender that was always used back in wildy, and the ini armour which helped prot. ur whip, as most melee 20 def were high att and smited

(LIKE ME OLD ACC) :)

20 def for high lvl melee in old wildy was pro, just as pro as mystic tbh. Mystic never made u hit higher, just more often.... the melee advantages actually made you hit higher aswell as more often ANDDDD had the prayer bonus

the prayer bonus of initiate is the same as that of monk robes

next please

pureclan.png

PROOF

To maximise the offensive skills, e.g. attack, str, mage, range.

Getting defence to get defenders, and gloves is ok but for the armours because of bonus is stupid. it's DEFENSIVE

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

the prayer bonus of initiate is the same as that of monk robes

next please

helm + the defender that you did not mention in the first post.

when the wildy was around it was completely different. Was all to do with 1v1s at edge, 20 def was pro for that, defender and gloves was just a way to hit +1 more at 99 str and high attack.

in pvp/bh its worthless though, unless you wanan go and get a new defender everytime you die.

To maximise the offensive skills, e.g. attack, str, mage, range.

Getting defence to get defenders, and gloves is ok but for the armours because of bonus is stupid. it's DEFENSIVE

^^ this. IMO getting 20 def for gloves n defender is more valid than for getting it for mystic...

u wanna farcast with that mystic? that was NH back in old wildy too. And as i said before, makes you hit NO higher.

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

So what about the huge OFFENSIVE bonuses of 3rd Age? Hehe. Nah jking, I have 30 defense, I'm not a pure, I'm an Addy Daddy, was my choice for many reasons mostly so I can fight higher level mains when I pk because that is what I enjoy as I see it as more of a challenge and I also believe it takes a lot more skill, basically it's a matter of opinion.

craig_sig_finished.gif

(18:47:29) -[uS]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Hella Kilzor: I killed Godly Slayz [25/02/2010], Leveled up Summoning (79) [25/02/2010], Levelled all skills over 32 [24/02/2010], Leveled up Defence (32) [24/02/2010], I killed I Drowned U [24/02/2010]

LLLLLLLLLLLLL

pureclan.png

PROOF

(18:47:29) -[uS]RuneScript- *** [ A. LOG ]: Recent Activity for Hella Kilzor: I killed Godly Slayz [25/02/2010], Leveled up Summoning (79) [25/02/2010], Levelled all skills over 32 [24/02/2010], Leveled up Defence (32) [24/02/2010], I killed I Drowned U [24/02/2010]

LLLLLLLLLLLLL

Titans!!!!

Also what are you trying to say?

craig_sig_finished.gif