Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why low defense?

Ray

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If times change, then why must we be so stubborn? Pures were made for pking, but at the same time, pures are the worse pking build possible. The reason why everyone cries so much about mains, rune pures, and addy daddies is because they all beat us. What's the point of building an account to pk when you are making as crappy as possible?

I don't think clan leaders have the power to change the game. There's nothing stopping Hf from beating on pures all the time, and there is nothing stopping someone from making a lower level rune pure/main clan just to destroy all pure clans week after week.

HF dont "beat" on pures, the go for the crash

MM and FOE rape HF

why should pures that ****** up and got defense be rewarded for their failure by being allowed to use armour that pures that did not **** up is unable to wear

it does not seem logical, nor fair

when pking i dont care about it since they have to pay for it with combat levels, but when fighting other pures on clan run-ins they pay little to no price and if it is in clanwars, nothing at all.

it is a shortcut to a cheap advantage that more and more are electing to take. 20 defence used to be a rarity, now it is somewhere in the regions of 40-60% of many clans most of which dont even have 94 magic which was the only reason 20 defence was accepted in the past, because mages got 20 defence for the huge OFFENSIVE bonuses

People that get 20 defence for +1 str bonus on their RFD gloves are not pure and have never been nor will they ever be.

You should kick all the 13-20 def ppl in ur clan then 13th if they aint pures :(

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Because the term "pure" is nothing but an opinion. As long as you can justify yourself to someone else, then you're considered "pure" to someone else.

It's a game, let people do what they want.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

MM and FOE rape HF

When DP fights HF, you will see how hard it is.

Foe can fight HF up by like 10 people, but the FOE can't tank it.

Hf return in just d hide with range pray on and 10 brews, holds off longer than we can tank them.

once we pass about lvl 85 then yeah

any pure is better than the AVERAGE main though, but no average mains pk anymore, tis all runepures or ranger tanks at higher levels and those tear pures just as much now as they did back then

So if rune pures are better than pures in every respect, why do we even make pures when we can be something much better?

That's what makes the game challenging :blush:

I think people make pures for the intention of having an advantage in pking, but little did they know that they suck more.

In conclusion to this topic all pure clans should make requirements 30 def now because that's the new trend going around nowadays because runescape is changing and we need to do so also.

No no no, 45 defense. 30 defense gets owned by 45 defense. 45/99 defense is the best.

MM and FOE rape HF

This is not about Hf, not Hf. If everyone in FOE got 45+ defense, they would be better in every aspect, therefore, higher def > lower def.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I stayed 1 def so I could always be lower combat and avoid all people with def

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

once we pass about lvl 85 then yeah

any pure is better than the AVERAGE main though, but no average mains pk anymore, tis all runepures or ranger tanks at higher levels and those tear pures just as much now as they did back then

^^ this is the problem. Pures in the old wildy got tons of mains with a whip / dragon long and rune armour trying to pk.

Now all the mains are geared in max defence and offence, espesh with all the near gear jagex has bought out since then which mostly favours the mains. They will rape pures at 85+. Times change and pures arent as good as they were in the wildy.... But if you don't wanna play a pure then you're on the wrong site :/

how can you say that when plodeh is 30 def

I love plodeh, doesn't mean i think hes pure? Where do you get the idea that i agree with him getting 30 def? I was in epidemic for my mates and laughs... not to make a statement about a leaders def level

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

1 defence = pure

2-4 defence = failed pure

5 defence = steel pker/pure

6-9 defence = failed steel pker/pure

10 defence = black pker/pure

11-19 defence = failed black pker/pure/

20 defence = mith/initiate pker/pure

21-29 = failed mith/initiate pker/pure

and the list goes on.

reason we accept upto 20 defence (which is a shame imo, i wish max was like 10def and we had to wear 1def anyway)

is because of how close to real pures those with 10-20 def are, because of the big offensive bonuses of mystic and because it was common for pures to **** up and get a few defence lvls BY MISTAKE and so they didnt have to start over by setting the fair limit at 20 def. you cannot ****-up and get 30def by mistake, thats intentionally gotten for new armours etc.

I do not understand the clans that accepts 30def+turmoil and doesnt accept 40def, both things which you got on purpose, both a big combat difference to real pures, and both a huge defensive advantage over real pures.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

i would also be angry. I get home from picking up rubbish all day, in the swedish winter, i just want to get on a little pink cape and snuggle up, but then i see someone in mithril attacking me, and i have to make this pw topic for some cheap lulz!

lol is't eop slumping now, like 20 ppl left

In conclusion to this topic all pure clans should make requirements 30 def now because that's the new trend going around nowadays because runescape is changing and we need to do so also.

In conclusion to this topic all pure clans should make requirements to bring a tele tab when going pking, so that when MM do it, they won't get called nh.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Intros and forum guests anoy me more than 30def. 30 def members in dp are made to wear mithril. We have 3 30defence members, all of them been dp for 6months+. Don't really see a probably there although clans who encourage it are a bit stupid. Personaly I never encourage any form of training defence, not matter what for. I miss the old pure class, the days of 31prayer and whip/dscim/dds/cape/defender pking was all fun although times change and we can't live in the past.

mmflash123.gif

20 Def and 30 Def can wear everything 1 def can and more so watsup?

99 defence can wear everything that 1 defence can, why don't we all get it? :D

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.