Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why low defense?

Ray

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you get 10 for Black armor/Slayer helmet,

You get 13 for rune gloves,

You get 20 for Mystic/Enchanted/Mithril

You get 25 for infinity,

You get 30 for Turmoil/prossy

What makes 30 Different from 20? or even 10?

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

You get 25 for infinity,

It's better in every way

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

You get 25 for infinity,

you just listed the differences, then asked what they were

/facepalm

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

1 defence is pure d00ds

TH IS MY ONE

You get 25 for infinity,

The reason why 20 def is acceptable and 30 is not, is because defenders, +1 gloves and ini armour was around way before most of the 30 def ****.

That is why 20 is accepted, because its been around for years, where as 30 def is only just starting to creep in with the new updates.

kinda simple when u think about it... >.>

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

The reason why 20 def is acceptable and 30 is not, is because defenders, +1 gloves and ini armour was around way before most of the 30 def ****.

That is why 20 is accepted, because its been around for years, where as 30 def is only just starting to creep in with the new updates.

kinda simple when u think about it... >.>

Agreed 30 def has the bonuses of addy defender 3rd age robes (100m a set) pros armours etc and ofcourse the mike tyson 1 hit k0 that is turmoil.

im just waiting till everyone stops crying about it just like people cried about 20 defense I remember in 06 I was 1 def near maxed mauler people used to flame the **** outta 20 def now they get less heat and are generally accepted.

We won't turn into rune armour mains doing dragon slayer etc there are rune pure clans for that. Most times people say they don't like 30 def because they're getting owned by it or something seems like more crying.

How about we work on honour and making the community more fun :x

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

Agreed 30 def has the bonuses of addy defender 3rd age robes (100m a set) pros armours etc and ofcourse the mike tyson 1 hit k0 that is turmoil.

im just waiting till everyone stops crying about it just like people cried about 20 defense I remember in 06 I was 1 def near maxed mauler people used to flame the **** outta 20 def now they get less heat and are generally accepted.

We won't turn into rune armour mains doing dragon slayer etc there are rune pure clans for that. Most times people say they don't like 30 def because they're getting owned by it or something seems like more crying.

How about we work on honour and making the community more fun :x

Nice point. Keep telling your members that 30 defence is ok. Go and accept 30 defence idiots. Make eop retarded. Seriously. You cant keep raising the ******* bar. Every clan has alot of 20 defencers, now you're trying to say 30 is ok? No. It's way over the ******* line

TH IS MY ONE

Nice point. Keep telling your members that 30 defence is ok. Go and accept 30 defence idiots. Make eop retarded. Seriously. You cant keep raising the ******* bar. Every clan has alot of 20 defencers, now you're trying to say 30 is ok? No. It's way over the ******* line

Says who? Oh wait...

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

• 2 weeks later...

0/10

pure is 1-5 defence only because of fuckups

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Lol you're way to serious.

Proud Member of The Hatred

muWS8.png

Would anyone care to explain why pures have require low defense?

www.runescapecommunity.com

Pk General section, #pk-gen

Go there, it's where the people who don't understand the simple concept of a pure congregate and goad each other into more defense.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

why should pures that ****** up and got defense be rewarded for their failure by being allowed to use armour that pures that did not **** up is unable to wear

it does not seem logical, nor fair

when pking i dont care about it since they have to pay for it with combat levels, but when fighting other pures on clan run-ins they pay little to no price and if it is in clanwars, nothing at all.

it is a shortcut to a cheap advantage that more and more are electing to take. 20 defence used to be a rarity, now it is somewhere in the regions of 40-60% of many clans most of which dont even have 94 magic which was the only reason 20 defence was accepted in the past, because mages got 20 defence for the huge OFFENSIVE bonuses

People that get 20 defence for +1 str bonus on their RFD gloves are not pure and have never been nor will they ever be.

Sums it up pretty nicely.

Btw this topic is pathetic.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Nice point. Keep telling your members that 20 defence is ok. Go and accept 20 defence idiots. Make every pure clan retarded. Seriously. You cant keep raising the ******* bar. Now you're trying to say 20 is ok? No. It's way over the ******* line

i just edited a bit of that quote.

thats exactly how it was in 2006-07.

20 def was hated back then, now its accepted.

30 def is hated now, and soon it will be accepted.

you cant blame clans on their choices with the defense levels, but you can blame Jagex for making bad updates that encourages, and sooner or later will force you to get a higher defense.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

lol who says we get 20 def just for +1 rfd gloves. I got it for corrupts, slayer helm, defender, rune gloves and w/e else it has to offer. kids are just mad cuz if they get a targ in corrupts they cant kill them. Now turmoil is here they cry even more. BOO HOO. get over it, if you dont like it go play a p serv.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg