Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Should I Turn Into An Initiate Pure?

Daz

I have bee thinking about turning initiate for quiet a wile now and I was wondering what you guys think. I dont care about what is best for pking I only care about what is more fun to play on. My current stats at the moment are

Attack - 75

Strength - 99

Defence - 1

Range - 80

Prayer - 52

Magic - 99

Hitpoints - 90

Summoning - 1

So can you guys please help me out and give me your suggestions.

EDIT: Or should I just get 99 Attack and remain 1 Defence?

292uywn1466007.gif75 2cct69t1644298.gif99 2d8nuo21655529.gif1 2urp06a1665692.gif90 xd9ad1681323.gif52 2prs55i1690561.gif99 2ebu4ya.png92

2ur1oxf.jpg

nope

TH IS MY ONE

let me repost this. First of all the zerker is obviously gonna tell u go zerker. To become a zerker, you need b gloves. Also, whats fun besides pking? Bank standing? Stay intiate

TH IS MY ONE

I think you have all the right stats to become and Init pure, with your mage level for mystic or enchanted. and your strength and attack level to get that mithril defender with the whip, it looks pretty good and it has all the right bonuses for you to hit successfully.

I would get 20 defense if I were you :)

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

if you got like 200mil to spend on corrupt armour etc and have fun pking then yea if not stay 1 def pking it's nice specially with a bgs or ags.

Coming from a previously maxed 1 def godsword pure who is now 30 defence.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

let me repost this. First of all the zerker is obviously gonna tell u go zerker. To become a zerker, you need b gloves. Also, whats fun besides pking? Bank standing? Stay intiate

The zerker is going to tell you to go zerker for a reason. You don't start the game with 45 defence afterall.

Yes, you have to put alot of work into becoming a proper zerker but it's the most sensible low-defence level for pking these days. And you can pretty much do anything a main can do.