Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calamity Saturday - F2P Fun

P0ke N Die

just watched the vid, it shows 80 options with assists on = 20 ppl like 1 person not in, thats 21, but in reality we had 25

your vid says u had 31 ur topic says u had 34 cmon get ur **** right, hurry up and post your sunday f2p topic also!

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

just watched the vid, it shows 80 options with assists on = 20 ppl like 1 person not in, thats 21, but in reality we had 25

your vid says u had 31 ur topic says u had 34 cmon get ur **** right, hurry up and post your sunday f2p topic also!

When was the last time you had a purewarfare topic? 4 months ago? How about next time you accept our prep's instead of saying you own us, because clearly you don't.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

When was the last time you had a purewarfare topic? 4 months ago? How about next time you accept our prep's instead of saying you own us, because clearly you don't.

Good point Zulu. Dv have been in a 4 month slump and haven't died yet.

ACHIEVEMENT? I think not...

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

I watched the video as we ran into you. You had 84 opts and then a few people standing around.

Good point Zulu. Dv have been in a 4 month slump and haven't died yet.

ACHIEVEMENT? I think not...

in a slump and stil competing with cy, thats a achievment for you guys? i think not...

@zulu we dont post topics on here anyway, i dont think we ever posted 1 on here, we used to post odd 1 on pc tho, and you you probs are better than us in f2p, u beat us ocne in p2p and wont come p2p again, its all about opts with you guys its just p0ke tries to lie to promote his clan better, but it doesnt seem to work

i came on here to get opts fixed but p0ke is a retard as per usual, when he gets to year 7 he maybe able to do his 12x table by then so who knows

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I'm sorry but you aren't competing with us. We fought you once three weeks ago in F2P and rolled over you, once two weeks ago in P2P and rolled over you and then you hit us after a fight last week and we rolled over you. Thanks for the loot, much appreciated.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I'm sorry but you aren't competing with us. We fought you once three weeks ago in F2P and rolled over you, once two weeks ago in P2P and rolled over you and then you hit us after a fight last week and we rolled over you. Thanks for the loot, much appreciated.

p2p u had a spy in us 0x dave 0x, hit us on logg in, gf i guess, wouldnt accept a planned run in

last f2p trip u werent even fighting any1, u had a fall in not heading to a bank heading to clanwars, so giving u a good fight down by 9 is something good tbh.

we give you competition, u dont ''roll over'' us at all, but i dont see why u lie about opts p0ke especially when its been prooven to u god knows amount of times

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

We fought CD twice. The first fight we lost and then you killed 19 of our returners. Killing 19 returners 30 seconds after the first fight isn't a fight. You also lied about our opts.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

in a slump and stil competing with cy, thats a achievment for you guys? i think not...

@zulu we dont post topics on here anyway, i dont think we ever posted 1 on here, we used to post odd 1 on pc tho, and you you probs are better than us in f2p, u beat us ocne in p2p and wont come p2p again, its all about opts with you guys its just p0ke tries to lie to promote his clan better, but it doesnt seem to work

i came on here to get opts fixed but p0ke is a retard as per usual, when he gets to year 7 he maybe able to do his 12x table by then so who knows

Its not seen as positive is it? Whilst with CY's situation it is.

Plez come F2P on Sunday! :(

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

We fought CD twice. The first fight we lost and then you killed 19 of our returners. Killing 19 returners 30 seconds after the first fight isn't a fight. You also lied about our opts.

Made my day, thanks p0ke

257oqdz.png

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

p2p u had a spy in us 0x dave 0x, hit us on logg in, gf i guess, wouldnt accept a planned run in

last f2p trip u werent even fighting any1, u had a fall in not heading to a bank heading to clanwars, so giving u a good fight down by 9 is something good tbh.

we give you competition, u dont ''roll over'' us at all, but i dont see why u lie about opts p0ke especially when its been prooven to u god knows amount of times

shut up and dont post on this thread anymore no one cares about your opinion.Dv got owned end of story dont make such a big deal out of it you lose you lose you cant change it.