Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination's Saturday Trip!

Mg F T W

261eziv.png

Complete Domination's Saturday!

*Pictures and Videos will be located at the bottom of this topic.*

Alright, to start my topic off I will leave you with this statement on your mind when you finish reading this topic:

(15:43:03) <[CY]P0ke_N_Die2> Nope

(15:43:08) <[CY]P0ke_N_Die2> we had our unofficial trip people

Mhmm... What the **** is that supposed to mean?

Anyways to get started, last saturday we had an amazing pull of 43/48 ml, and were competiting with CY plenty of times with back to back wars of neck to neck fights. This week we wanted to achieve an even greater accomplishment and we showed that heading out with 50 people of out a 62 man memberlist!

Lately CY has been trying to **** with us by putting some weird al yonkivich on our site, but I thought it was actually cute and gave our site a little edge. So after our site being ****** with over 20 times, we knew it was our chance to get Calamity back the legit way.

CD vs CY War #1

In this war we had 47 people in our fall in, and CY had 40. They say we had a spy on them but come on CY were not stooping to your ******* level. After being scouted by 3-5 CY members on there lvl 20s we were tired of waiting for them and stopped moving until we've seen CY on the west volcano. This war started as one of our brave members rushed into CY without anyone telling him to and died. Respect to Po0p3rs for having a huge amount of enormous balls :) . After that the war started we pushed CY to the far west volcano after we rushed into them and they basically got cleared.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 47

Calamity - 40

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 35

Calamity - 0 [******* faggots]

CD vs CY #2

After the latetest victory we quickly bank up, restock on food and prayer. Atfer we heard CY were death dotting on the sperm hill. We slowly creeped on them like pedofiles from the south while there gingerly senses told them to go north. So than it began, we just immensedly charged right into CY, pushing with spam and pro organzation. Calamity was basically not in our league at that time, but it was awesome getting free st00f.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 40

Calamity - 34

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 32

Calamity - 0 [Again?]

CD vs CY War #3

This war we had bad organization, and were to spread out. We started off really well taking advantage of the dwaves. Btw P0ke we did team with another clan, they mighty dwarves they were our secrect weapon sorry you found out this way. Anyways we took advantage of the rock at dwarves and got quick k0s with pro binding, but eventually became to spread out and retreated north losing people and eventually lost the round.

Starting Options:

Complete Domination - 32

Calamity - 35

Ending Options:

Complete Domination - 0

Calamity - 28

In the end this became such a calamity I raged logged and than that statement toggled my mind once more.

100227150602.png

100227120827.png

100227204351.png

100227210845.png

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved the:

'This war started as one of our brave members rushed into CY without anyone telling him to and died. Respect to Po0p3rs for having a huge amount of enormous balls :)'

rofl. gj CD

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

pretty sure its not nick and you yourself know its true.4 years in mg you can learn a lot of stuff from a leader

If I ever taught you anything Chris is to not stick up for idiots like P0ke, and also I taught you the truffle shuffle very well use it wisely.

mkygcz.jpg

Sorry CD, you've just created a bad image for yourself over the past week or so since opening. You're a masser clan and no one really likes you. That's me putting it nicely. You only got CY? If you're going to mass at GE, BH, wherever you do it, go big or go home.

Sorry CD, you've just created a bad image for yourself over the past week or so since opening. You're a masser clan and no one really likes you. That's me putting it nicely. You only got CY? If you're going to mass at GE, BH, wherever you do it, go big or go home.

I think you have just made a worse impression of EoD. Quit flaming and bring it on next saturday.

Btw,Keith tells us in IRC that he hasnt lost a mini in 22 rounds....i beg to differ.

#Clan-CP

l0l Keep Massing,

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF