Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination's Saturday Trip!

Mg F T W

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice CD

TH IS MY ONE

HI, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BLUE STANGAR ISNT EVEN THAT CLAN AND TAKES PICTURES, L0L.

And don't make up ******** going "oh he's an app" cus he was taking pictures last week too.

Oh and, I like the open CC's. Gj Danky, LOL.

Tell me when you guys are legit, and actually pull your own numbers (25-30?)

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

HI, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY BLUE STANGAR ISNT EVEN THAT CLAN AND TAKES PICTURES, L0L.

And don't make up ******** going "oh he's an app" cus he was taking pictures last week too.

clan him, and are you trying to troll me, because you will literally get shitted on from all different types of angles.

mkygcz.jpg

The cc is locked every weekend, idiot.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You still leave out the fact that Blue Stangar is yet still taking pictures for you guys. I thought he wasn't in your clan? And you wanna see a picture of a prep w/ an open cc that Danky took? http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/4789/100226152836.png

Kid, get legit.

If you read , I said !clan blue on irc, he's a rank in cd you dumb twitted ****. I don't understand what you are getting to?

mkygcz.jpg

Try not to flame, it just makes you look bad

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Try not to flame, it just makes you look bad

sorry mate, but i'm just tired of it tbh it's the same thing over and over again idc whether they like me or not they shouldn't post **** in the first place that would cause a flaming topic. Half of my topics get ruined because of idiots going on about stupid **** that isn't any of their concern. Sometimes it's just fun to **** around with people who are trying way to hard to impress people on this game and not enjoying their own community so they take it out on others. I'm having a **** load of fun so I'm going to be the better man and stop my flaming.

mkygcz.jpg

Tbh Nick The only Reason u get flamed is u cant control the some what Real member's you have. Every one see's you as a masser b\c of your past. make ur future better and stop massing. i honestly TBH have no problem with you in general but you In my Eye's Got to grow up and know when to put your foot down and just STOP. if ur not massing Prove it. But by Closing mg and then Opening CD. and then getting a 60 Man Ml in 2days it doesnt show us anything and you bring your Own Problems to this Pw by starting stuff. what you need to Do imo is sit ur ranks down and figure a way to make your clan better. b\c the road your taking isnt Very hot . And i wouldnt mind having a little Coolness between you if you learned to b mature and act your age and not your Shoe Size.

Duval Has spoken

Id like to Say Gj CD im happy to see you Beat Cy and Cy Goodjob wining the Last one.

Nice pull Aswell CD i see your doing pretty well and Good job beating us in the Pkri. But we got you i nthe prep ;] Cant wait for more fights.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Tbh Nick The only Reason u get flamed is u cant control the some what Real member's you have. Every one see's you as a masser b\c of your past. make ur future better and stop massing. i honestly TBH have no problem with you in general but you In my Eye's Got to grow up and know when to put your foot down and just STOP. if ur not massing Prove it. But by Closing mg and then Opening CD. and then getting a 60 Man Ml in 2days it doesnt show us anything and you bring your Own Problems to this Pw by starting stuff. what you need to Do imo is sit ur ranks down and figure a way to make your clan better. b\c the road your taking isnt Very hot . And i wouldnt mind having a little Coolness between you if you learned to b mature and act your age and not your Shoe Size.

Duval Has spoken

Id like to Say Gj CD im happy to see you Beat Cy and Cy Goodjob wining the Last one.

Nice pull Aswell CD i see your doing pretty well and Good job beating us in the Pkri. But we got you i nthe prep ;] Cant wait for more fights.

i respect what you're saying but before you say anything about closing mg had nothing to due with ingame I don't just stop like that, I had some irl problems/issues that had to be dealt with at the time and i wont get to into it.

mkygcz.jpg

l0l Keep Massing,

coming from the clan that went from a 60 pull to a 90 in one week, that teams with some clan called CPR every saturday, and that encourages their members to invite all their friends to their trips.

please.

OT: MG F T W

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

thats cool mate As we always say in Ch.

Dont Flame its a Game.

and Irl > Rs

14wc5fo.jpg

Duval Has spoken

i heard he has huge shoes.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

cool story bro

This kid is the Worst Troller i have ever Met in my Entire Life, Tbh. He flames for no Reason.

chstaff.png

14wc5fo.jpg