Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A question for this site

Westy

Since pures were created. That's like saying why is teleing NH, it's a skill in the game(25 mage req).

I believe jagex reduced it to 10. (Mobilising Armies, unless its 18? no clue.)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

well bob you play WoW so your opinion is completely invalid.

and the pure honour code is the only good thing about being a pure... if u lose that why not all get 45 def? it wrecks so much harder.

Believing in honor for an online game? Aren't you like 18-19?

110210183405.png

Its up to you if you want to be honor or not, this board is not based on anything but pures that are in need of help, pure clanning and advertisement, Graphics, and related/off topic discussions.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

Believing in honor for an online game? Aren't you like 18-19?

not sure why my age is important to you.. but i am neither of those ages.

and its not that i believe in it, but its the only thing imo thats worth playing pure for.

clans are **** now, they dnt care about anything apart from weekends, but time of the week where i can never attend, and they wont kick ppl for def lvls/nh acts.

If no one wants to be honour, just all get defence, it pwns a lot harder.

but Ryan... don't try and insult/troll me for irl ****, believe me i'm very self secure and will have more of a life than you ;)

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Me too

`Pure are you going to suicide because the U.S and Uni. of Kentucky Fried Chicken lost?

No the US to lost to a heavily favored team in overtime in their own country so it's not really that big of a deal to me. And I'm fine with our second loss of the season, pretty much still have a #1 seed on lockdown with purdue and kansas both losing as well.

0BR is better than all of you.

Arp-1.png

Curious because of the topic that got deleted about a certain staff member from a certain honour clan teleporting.

posts get deleted all the time, if it shows their clan/member looking bad/NH@@, they'll delete it :drag:

Fun topic :) lol. In my experience recently in the past couple of months a lot of pures from certain clans nh just yesterday one was saying to me that he would nh me if I used an antidragon fire shield lol, because its cheating... Fun.

Fun topic :) lol. In my experience recently in the past couple of months a lot of pures from certain clans nh just yesterday one was saying to me that he would nh me if I used an antidragon fire shield lol, because its cheating... Fun.

yeah man :( its not like 06 fatality!

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png