Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do Drugs Affect a Clan

V

I remember reading about one of Epidemics leader being ****** up and being unable to lead during one of their trips... Started thinking about and thus this topic was created

Do drugs affect a clan?

Untitled23232-3.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol pertains to this topic too, and yes both would affect a clan. Seeing how alot of clan leaders are typically older scapers, they have the tendency to go out and party like the average person in High school, College, Etc. And sometimes when they do, of course idiotic comments are made or actions are done therefore their respective clan members get angry or lose respect to their leaders. AND E-DRAMA HAPPENS YO lol Sorry it's a bit late here kinda losing my mind typing at this time of night.

101211084722.png

chat122755.png

i just took two iron supplements. I hear it takes a while for them to kick in, so only time will tell.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Yea of course, E lost to us one saturday and theyre excuse was their vent caller was stoned or some ****.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

it can cause drama a bit of drama in the leadership of a clan. ask walli. ;)

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Alot Pple in EOP smoke weed and then they go to pk trips while being stoned..

'me' lol

yeh same m8!!!

smok weed all day fuk da popo

35i2n1u.png

REAL HARD SCAPE WEST SIDE VARROK BCHES 420 WaTusAyDawG IZ YA BOY EXE IF AMA SEE YO PUNK ASS ARDY HOODRATS IMA SHOT YA HERD NH FO LYFE FCK DA HONOR POLICE

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

REAL HARD SCAPE WEST SIDE VARROK BCHES 420 WaTusAyDawG IZ YA BOY EXE IF AMA SEE YO PUNK ASS ARDY HOODRATS IMA SHOT YA HERD NH FO LYFE FCK DA HONOR POLICE

lol'd irl

101211084722.png

chat122755.png