Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do Drugs Affect a Clan

V

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO who can hook me up wit dis crack y0? s0 I can lead and scape!!!!!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I attempted to do 3 speech's on Epidemic vent whilst drunk, all ended in me being muted or being told to "SHUT THE **** UP".

Edit: Alchoal is a drug idiots.

I think the spelling you are looking for is Charcoal*

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

It is proven that when high on weed one has the ability to see into the future.

rofcop Cody (Llke Monk) is houdini+alakazam+nostadomos all in one then.

I attempted to do 3 speech's on Epidemic vent whilst drunk, all ended in me being muted or being told to "SHUT THE **** UP".

Edit: Alchoal is a drug idiots.

Edit: "Edit: Alcohol is a drug idiots."

cwotididther?

101211084722.png

chat122755.png

I drink every week and smoke weed every day, if it wasn't for that I could put more time into leading my clan and helping it become better, but I don't because it's scape and i dont give a **** about it, because it's just a game.

thekingu.png

I drink every week and smoke weed every day, if it wasn't for that I could put more time into leading my clan and helping it become better, but I don't because it's scape and i dont give a **** about it, because it's just a game.

Chill gangster.

Yeah, Raza is on Crystal Meth and weed.

Inb4lock.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

I was once drunk and had to reframe myself from using the admin control panel.

You sound badass....

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

Hahaha this gave me a pretty good laugh when I saw this.

Yes I showed up to trips really ****** up on occasion, however there was only one time where I was unable to function haha.

And yes, drugs do affect a clan. For example I've gotten several E members to try salvia after I showed them a video of me on it haha.

Honestly the pure world would be better if the majority of people didn't talk **** and just smoked weed. No1 would give a **** about what was happening and there wouldn't be much flaming.

epsigac7.jpg

Honestly the pure world would be better if the majority of people didn't talk **** and just smoked weed. No1 would give a **** about what was happening and there wouldn't be much flaming.

says the man who promised to kill ir

110210183405.png

LMFAO BEST OLD PK3R QUOTE I HAVE EVER SEEN IM SAVING THIS TO MY COMP

110210183405.png