Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Changes to the Hitpoints Skill

Karl

I absolutely hate the update and everything it stands for. New players?!?! They did it as one of their reasons Quoting them "Well we see that hitting a 1 when a player was only 10hp was taking a huge chunk out of their hitpoints"

First what i would like to point out in that. WELL THEY CAN STILL HIT ONES YOU DIDNT CHANGE MAX HITS HARRRR DURRRRRRR HARRRRRR that also makes them hit more sence 0.1-0.9 didnt show up as dealing dammage.

ANDDD isnt it a even BIGGER chunk or hitpoints when a player hits 70+ with AGS or Dharoks on 99hp??

"Alot of the 0's also made it boring for a new player"

I remember being a new player, not once did the 0s bother me it just made me even more excited when I got that hit.

Also who gives a ****?!? They don't pay for the game WE do the p2p players

Personaly I've never encounted in my 7 years of runescape someone complain about hitpoints. why change it.

Yay we now are exactly like all the other ******* online games no orgionality.. soon it will be

welcome to world of warscape.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic