Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs MM

Ultra

239 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Foe
    • MM

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U lucky I was feeling generous that day.

Edit: Do all FOE members bring binds? Is it mandatory?

Feeling generous? I ate like 3 food LOL (Had to eat more for your loot), + you rushed to fight me to look like some kinda pro LOl.

It's not mandatory, I don't really know a clan that it's mandatory to bring binds.. I personally bring them to rape the idiots who get dragged into our side of the field + Worth bringing if you are 1 defence.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

>>>> MM <<<<

TH IS MY ONE

U lucky I was feeling generous that day.

Edit: Do all FOE members bring binds? Is it mandatory?

it used to be if you're 1 def you had to bind or new recruits screamed at you, idk how it is now tho ^^

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Ask and see what happens :devil:

So used to dealing with those addy daddies in Eop and E when asking to arrange something all it would be is "no mith, no fight." Know a few Fi who share the same mentality (but with adamant) so wasn't sure. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Our signups seem to say that a lot of people will be disappointed come war day.

It's going to be 100v100 regardless of your sign ups. So stop bringing up how great your sign ups are looking.. unless you have a plan to glitch cw, if so..share please :D

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

not sure really

will be epic

I'm pretty sure foe will be better at even opts, plus nearly all foe will be using corrupt :P

but MM have a lot of F2P experience on their side

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

It's going to be 100v100 regardless of your sign ups. So stop bringing up how great your sign ups are looking.. unless you have a plan to glitch cw, if so..share please :D

he is saying alot of ppl will have to sit :blink:

MM will take this one, I think they'll use more corrupt and they are used to fighting in 1 defense armour a lot more.

You know, just because you think you are the ressurection of pure clans by pking on level 30s (which has been done before, by almost everyone here probably) doesn't mean you have to act like every single weapon or strategy an account accepted by pure clans can use means it's an unfair advantage. You aren't helping at all. :confused:

If only this could be done in the wilderness without crashers.

Interesting because you'll suck Foes **** even more you bisexual bum bandit.

umad :confused:

OT: it'll be more interesting if foe beat MM, because watching MM lose and talk **** is so much more interesting than MM winning

No clan will be using any special tactics or anything, it'll be the self proclaimed great leaders of today's pure world walking 100 cocky big headed kids into the other 100 cocky big headed kids, they clash, and start left clicking into each other randomly.

Whichever clan can left clicker faster wins. I'd say FOE.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1 of an MM member will train 99 def with a bot and secretly get in the war to tank off foe just for the epic fight just like a eop member did

yea. how did u no?

No clan will be using any special tactics or anything, it'll be the self proclaimed great leaders of today's pure world walking 100 cocky big headed kids into the other 100 cocky big headed kids, they clash, and start left clicking into each other randomly.

Whichever clan can left clicker faster wins. I'd say FOE.

Because you were part of a clan with great leadership does not mean you are more technical minded than any one of the MM or FOE leadership team. Ever since Epidemic closed every post you have made has been so ******* arrogant, seriously.