Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Redwings vs Blackhawks

Pink

Howard took the place of Osgood and the redwings liked him so much they didn't even give conklin a new contract cuz they had howard.

nice try though.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

It's okay, we know that you find joy insulting people over the internet. It shows how insecure you are about yourself in real life. You would never understand a good Hockey Team.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Never realized how stupid Red Wings fans really were.

I thank you both for helping me come to this realization.

Are you still uneducated about the matter? I provided proof that you could view with a simple click of a button. I thank you for helping me come to the realization that you have not the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

Chicago is the better hockey team this year. They're young, and fast. Detroit had their moments in 2007-09, nows its time for teams like washington, chicago, san jose, and possibly vancouver to take over.

And.. anyone who refers to periods in hockey as 'quarters'... just lol. You don't really know the game.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Red Wings are going to play offs btw Milk, or are you too ******* dumb to look at the playoff list?

They are #8 son.

Red-Wings are going to be unstoppable next year because they are going to have so many more young players because these ****** budget cuts won't get them this year =D

• 2 months later...