Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage vs IR P2p Prep

Bryan

I told they applied which they did. Its still on our forums go have a look.

Great Job pulling through even though u had willturb spy on our vent =/

I do not get along with willturb nor does anyone else in Carnage since he had that wierd obession with Calvin and posting videos of himself on youtube saying he was calvin (sad ik). I can not stand him i have thought he was a ***** 2years ago and i still do. Do not go around with wild accusations. Just wondering what would be the advantage of us spying on your vent even though we have like 2/3 watchers looking over the entire fight?

Having CY members apply to help you out does not mean your actions are right.

-Vectra[12]- ** (10CLAN): 10S0z_I_Mauled is in 101 clan: 10Calamity (Link: 10http://www.CalamityRs.com)

<Asher|N17> !clan cake n spoon

-Vectra[12]- ** (10CLAN): 10cake_n_spoon is in 102 clans: 10Calamity, D2JSP

You blatantly got them to app a short time before the fight with them having no intention of joining since they are ranks in CY. Also they are still on the CY ML and not on yours. Also others like g0t b33f who you got to apply literally under an hour before the fight so he could help you guys out. Lost respect for that move, Gf nonetheless.

gratz carnage, bryan is a boss.

asher how am i fail

coz im ownag

Gj C

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

I do not get along with willturb nor does anyone else in Carnage since he had that wierd obession with Calvin and posting videos of himself on youtube saying he was calvin (sad ik). I can not stand him i have thought he was a ***** 2years ago and i still do. Do not go around with wild accusations. Just wondering what would be the advantage of us spying on your vent even though we have like 2/3 watchers looking over the entire fight?

Having CY members apply to help you out does not mean your actions are right.

-Vectra[12]- ** (10CLAN): 10S0z_I_Mauled is in 101 clan: 10Calamity (Link: 10http://www.CalamityRs.com)

<Asher|N17> !clan cake n spoon

-Vectra[12]- ** (10CLAN): 10cake_n_spoon is in 102 clans: 10Calamity, D2JSP

You blatantly got them to app a short time before the fight with them having no intention of joining since they are ranks in CY. Also they are still on the CY ML and not on yours. Also others like g0t b33f who you got to apply literally under an hour before the fight so he could help you guys out. Lost respect for that move, Gf nonetheless.

coz im ownag

Asher you are just saying **** out of ur ass. First of all i didn't ask any of those kids to come. They came to me on IRc told me a fake story that they left CY so i told them you will only be IR when you app and attend 2 events. If your talking about losing respect then you totally lost my for being a hypocrite you brought 4 random kids right after you lost round 1, but am i complaining to you? Derrick didn't even attend the war he also came and told me he would app. If you didn't know i am really good friends with old havoc members. Figures why i always talk with Mack... Also to the spy on the vent its really easy as if i call in vent and i tell my members to do exactly as i tell them to. You guys can easily come with a counter knowing what will happen taking out the surprise attack.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Gj both clans.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

Asher you are just saying **** out of ur ass. First of all i didn't ask any of those kids to come. They came to me on IRc told me a fake story that they left CY so i told them you will only be IR when you app and attend 2 events. If your talking about losing respect then you totally lost my for being a hypocrite you brought 4 random kids right after you lost round 1, but am i complaining to you? Derrick didn't even attend the war he also came and told me he would app. If you didn't know i am really good friends with old havoc members. Figures why i always talk with Mack... Also to the spy on the vent its really easy as if i call in vent and i tell my members to do exactly as i tell them to. You guys can easily come with a counter knowing what will happen taking out the surprise attack.

Just because we had 2 more in the second round it does not mean we had randoms so i pray to god your not basing your argument off of that. For their to be any randoms Bryan would of had to add them which you know he wouldn't do. You are basically making it worse on yourself by making these stupid claims. Not like it was a fullout, it was a matched fight so randoms would actually make the situation worse rather then better.

I cant be talking out of my ass because i have the proof on this topic. Of CY members troll or no troll. I wouldn't even take any apps made on so little time to a matched opt fight but that's just me and off topic.

Carnage are a simple clan we do not over complicate things from irc to forums to fighting. Most people know this. So we wouldn't even bother going trying to "spy" on your vent. We saw a big ass flaw in your spread and we used it to our advantage. I can also refer to the video again to prove you are chatting **** about spies. I use MIRC i vidded the entire fights at no point do you see me switching windows to gain information, you coming up with random stupidness does not make the situation better. At least i have evidence to back my claim.

I cba to argue with you nor do any of my members which is why they never ever post on these boards so you can write your line of text here or you can subscribe to our youtube channel and do it. Every sub counts! :D

Good job guys, tried to watch the video but it was so damn boring! None the less, nice to see you guys.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Don't reply Junior.

Asher/Junior you're both being incredibly stupid.

Congratulations Carnage, I don't see why you needed to take a stab at our mistake seeing as you had won anyways. Enjoy the easy win because those won't come so easily anymore.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.