Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers' Trip

SPW

Mains hit DP way more. Can't claim that fight as a win and then not accept any clean fights offered by DP leaders after that.

Claiming you were superior then DP today when DP ended an hour later then you, came out half an hour earlier, practically begged you for a clean fight after the fight crashed by mains.

Yep sounds like MM to me. Good Job on your saturday trip, hopefully you can start to do some damage in P2P.

100210193941n.png

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we peaked at 73 on saturday...we had 68-69 at that fight and paniced when foe was south I think lol. Congratulations.

Kind of pathetic when you claim a win on us when there's obviously 40 Ancient Fury inside attacking us more then you. We have more 90s/100s then you probably, and you guys more maxed 80s ish so they hit us more. Also, you had about 15 left when I died and those mains had about 40 and DP about 15-20. How'd you end up with 63?

watch scribbs vid and watch them rush MM in the back right at the start, and then again later, i died twice in that fight

100307223632.png

100307223919.png

liked the cluster at bh bank tho, pretty funny

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

we peaked at 73 on saturday...we had 68-69 at that fight and paniced when foe was south I think lol. Congratulations.

Kind of pathetic when you claim a win on us when there's obviously 40 Ancient Fury inside attacking us more then you. We have more 90s/100s then you probably, and you guys more maxed 80s ish so they hit us more. Also, you had about 15 left when I died and those mains had about 40 and DP about 15-20. How'd you end up with 63?

if we had 15 and you had 20, how'd you end up in clanwars?

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

its ok to get lucky. fighting with a guy tthat has power ammy and staff of water makes u very pro

Didn't realize MM were poor =/

Gj on your trip

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Didn't realize MM were poor =/

Gj on your trip

sorry but we dont have many people with 20 defence in the clan, so whether you wear a power ammy or glory; ancient staff, or water staff lies completely on personal preference.

good fight today. you guys just would not give up. hopefully next week is just as nail biting as this week was.

oo20nv.png

if any dp kid wants 2 hybrid dm i will srsly own you and only have to eat like 3 times lol. drunky is kinda bad but don't base his skills on all of mm

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Nice job MM

Your

sliddingsep2.gif

Was weird looking when scrolling down Lmao :X

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Good Job MM, Your Proving your P2p Dominance ;]

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Saterday, u beat us.

Sunday u did not lol. The 8 times i returned in that fight were all from mains, and can i just say i have 3 screanies of mains in mm capes <3 so yeah. Gj saturday. Sunday is a nono and its an insult that u dare post that vid after u see mains get off u and on us >.>

GJ MM, our fight saturday was quite fun, too bad sunday got crashed, wouldve been one hell of a fight!:)

Yeah we both felt the effects of mains crashing sorta stupid but ya gotta deal with it

We return like pro

Just finished watching video...

You're telling me that the mains rush from MM side (not attacking any MM at this time), and run into DP's spread, picking out their higher lvls...

..and you're claiming that as a win? :lol:

first off you're a moron.

secondly if you watch the vid MM's higher levels like SPW and illeow get dropped by the mains right off the bat. I'm guessing THE MAINS ONLY ATTACKED THE PEOPLE THEY COULD SO THE HIGHER LEVELS DIED YOU IDIOT@@!!

They didn't just run past MM *(not attacking MM), no they attacked and cleared our high levels and we moved on

Saterday, u beat us.

Sunday u did not lol. The 8 times i returned in that fight were all from mains, and can i just say i have 3 screanies of mains in mm capes <3 so yeah. Gj saturday. Sunday is a nono and its an insult that u dare post that vid after u see mains get off u and on us >.>

I call your bluff, show the pic's noob

if you watch the vid mains come up from the south side and attacked MM before we even got to DP.

Stop trying to make excuses for loosing the fight.

Mains hit DP way more. Can't claim that fight as a win and then not accept any clean fights offered by DP leaders after that.

Claiming you were superior then DP today when DP ended an hour later then you, came out half an hour earlier, practically begged you for a clean fight after the fight crashed by mains.

Yep sounds like MM to me. Good Job on your saturday trip, hopefully you can start to do some damage in P2P.

Sorry but it is the wild, this sort of thing happens all the time and if you clear another clan of course you can claim the win.

barn'd brotha

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis