Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You Aren't Low

Keith

I'd like to see some of the major clans stop accepting members from certain low-lvl clans so they can actually grow and give more competition week in and week out.

Cool idea in theory; doubt it would ever pan out

Just as you labelled them low-level clans, they aren't if they accept people that otherwise would of went to the "high-leveled" clans. In fact it should be the other way around, the "low-level" clans should not accept the ones that can otherwise go into the "high-level" clans.

But that's not my belief, there is no low level or high level, just big and small clans. Everything's fair as it is.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as you labelled them low-level clans, they aren't if they accept people that otherwise would of went to the "high-leveled" clans. In fact it should be the other way around, the "low-level" clans should not accept the ones that can otherwise go into the "high-level" clans.

But that's not my belief, there is no low level or high level, just big and small clans. Everything's fair as it is.

Yeah, I think we've all agreed on this by the.. 6th page. Now what are we going to debate to keep this topic running?

pandanegative1.png

Yeah, I think we've all agreed on this by the.. 6th page. Now what are we going to debate to keep this topic running?

Well of course I want this topic to keep running, drama drama drama, I <3 it.

/debate

Wat do we do now capt'n.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I lol @ clans which are saying: ''Hey man, join us, we're #1 low levels klen!''

There are no such a things as low level, med and high level clans in my opinion. The ****** levels you have, the ******'er clan you are.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

I lol @ clans which are saying: ''Hey man, join us, we're #1 low levels klen!''

There are no such a things as low level, med and high level clans in my opinion. The ****** levels you have, the ******'er clan you are.

#1 low level is a small achievement now because of all the lower clans PKing at the same time on weekends, but it's still only like #12 overall. It's basically saying, 'Look, we're better than all these clans that PK earlier than med level clans because they know they cannot compete with them.'

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

i think your mad cuz Eod isent getting Apps Lately, Just leave it Alone Lmao.

Not every clan can survive with just 40s and 50s

??

OT: Keith, this is a great post man. I totally agree with everything that was said. About the new replacing the old. Things have changed a lot recently. Old clans have closed, new clans have opened. It's always going to be this way no matter what we do. Who knows, maybe sometime in the future, pures will be the old school thing and rune pures would become the "new" 1-30 defence pures. It's just how we adapt to the present and future changes to the game and the impact it puts against our hard work.

• 6 months later...

I read most of it, and there is one true low level clan, if they are still sticking to what they originally said they were and thats Imperium. After a member of theirs hits 61 combat they are asked to leave the clan.

Thats a true LPC/Bridge clan. But youre right there isnt a "scene" because they are the only clan to be true LPC.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I read most of it, and there is one true low level clan, if they are still sticking to what they originally said they were and thats Imperium. After a member of theirs hits 61 combat they are asked to leave the clan.

Thats a true LPC/Bridge clan. But youre right there isnt a "scene" because they are the only clan to be true LPC.

Yeah, this was posted months ago as well so Imperium wasn't around. But you're right on.

Yeah, this was posted months ago as well so Imperium wasn't around. But you're right on.

My bad, didnt check the date.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Thing of the past, good topic.

Its surprising how people have seemed to grasp the concept more and more now. You'd also be surprised how many people remain clueless. Someone asked me if CX was the #1 Low Level Clan today.