Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Save the Pure World

Ultra

152 members have voted

1. 1. Defence on pk trips?

• Yes, I am a Pure.
    • No, I got defence and will use it.
    • u mad bro LOL

As most of you know the amount of mithlords and addy daddys in Pure clans is shocking... (click here for statistics)

Most of you argue that you got 20 defence for offensive bonus, mithril does nothing but give defence bonus so are you ready to drop your armour? FOE is, all of our Pk Trips will now be defenceless. No mithril or mystic...

Will you drop your mithril or adamant sets to help save the Pure World?

Clans who support:

(13:35:25) Foe are seriously looking into this, if other "pure" clans choose to ignore this then it is their choice. However we will regard them as closer to main clans than pure clans and will take great pleasure in seeing how humiliated they feel losing to pures in robes.
aite
DP are intrested possibly, if other clans follow I'm sure we will as the majority of dp is 1-10 defence.

Clans who do not support:

I honestly don't give a crap, 20- def is pure to me.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pures is a dying race (especially when it comes to PKing), lets help it survive abit longer.

the main reason most pures have defence lvls is because of *mistakes*, miss-clicks, glitches etc. and then it gets an excuse to wear better armour. why not take pride in having the type of account you do (A PURE), and act as if you didnt ****-up and got defence lvls.

focus on dealing damage and hugging, and not tanking with the best armour. do what pures are meant to do, dont let silly mistakes and the tempting extra few bonuses let you act a main.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

1-20 has been the definition of pure for as long as I remember, this is because 10 def and 20 def both have some advantages in F2P and P2P, in solo pking and in clan pking. I don't see any reason to change how things are.

I'm 1 defence.

It's not like pure clans only fight each other (or that they should). Being able to tank worth that extra defence bonus is an advantage that I doubt anyone with 20 defence would like to give away. Thus this idea is doomed to fail as it has in past years.

128250368099.gif

whats it gonna be FI, support or no support

What a nice way to present your idea to the pure community and single out clans like that. I hope that FI ranks have the courtesy to treat this as the miserable attempt of a flame bait that it is.

128250368099.gif

What a nice way to present your idea to the pure community and single out clans like that. I hope that FI ranks have the courtesy to treat this as the miserable attempt of a flame bait that it is.

ok ill take as a no

I honestly don't give a crap, 20- def is pure to me. Mithril is not hard to beat and black is pretty close to mithril's defence bonusses. If you can't beat it there's obviously something wrong with you and runescape.

It's been like this for ages now, no clan will wear 1 defence robes only.

And why would you flame if I'm giving my honest opinion.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

ok ill take as a no

What a nice way of treating my neutral opinion as a retired pure community member as the answer to a question you directed at a specific clans leadership. Try again.

EDIT: I would like to ask Pure Warfare moderators to remove this topic or the entry on the first post stating that I am a representative of FI clan.

DOUBLEDIT: Nvm he fixed it. I still believe that the starter of the topic is making false assumptions on the participance of certain pure clans and the topic should be carefully moderated for flame baits.

128250368099.gif

no1s flaming. its cool that you dont wish to support the idea. EOP&TLP etc most likely wont either.

but the point isnt that we cant fight 20def or cant beat it. then you got the intention completely wrong :P

I honestly don't give a crap, 20- def is pure to me. Mithril is not hard to beat and black is pretty close to mithril's defence bonusses. If you can't beat it there's obviously something wrong with you and runescape.

It's been like this for ages now, no clan will wear 1 defence robes only.

And why would you flame if I'm giving my honest opinion.

It doesn't matter what the defence bonus is or wheter you can "beat" it or not and I'm not flaming.

but do you support or no

Refer to my 1st post. mainly i think its because being a pure, pking as a pure, is different from PKing in 20defence, defence is often gotten due to mistakes, and there are no reason for using mistakes as an excuse to get a cheap advantage.

we should take pride in the way our accounts are build for PKing. we are meant to use our offensive advantages, not our defensive ones. dealing damage and running from dmg instead of taking dmg as a tank is far superior with our type of accounts.

and im sure FOE/MM etc will prove the point

furthermore i just think it would be fun to act 100% like pures. and i see no harm in doing it/trying it out atleast.

What a nice way of treating my neutral opinion as a retired pure community member as the answer to a question you directed at a specific clans leadership. Try again.

EDIT: I would like to ask Pure Warfare moderators to remove this topic or the entry on the first post stating that I am a representative of FI clan.

no need 2 remove topic

the entry on first post is simply for people who dont wanna go through 20 pages (soon)

i put like m0nk instead

I love how people keep saying 20-30 def is failed yet ***** about it every day. If it's failed why is it a problem? Cuz you know 20-30 def wrecks 1 def.

Proud Mith Lord. Embrace the Mith.

100308100808r.png

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg