Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Breaking News!

Keith

Breaking News! Just this morning Chaotic passed CD in the pathetic clan rankings. Once CD learned the news of this they were outraged and demanded their rank of most pathetic back, and well they got it.

10fngj8.png

mslydh.png

24mguvo.png

At one point we had them at 5v3. If you can't beat 'em, bring some mains (really bad mains at that).

Video:

We shouldn't of fought them, our fault we lost our pixels, but thats not what this topic is for. This topic is to do the only thing we can do after an event like this. Show the real CD, a pathetic clan.

10gel1h.png

So, what's new other than how pathetic you think CD Is

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

your story intrigues me.

Funny how this **** happens to every clan but mine.

=/ this is called a lack of respect.

You honestly think anyone worth having the respect of respects Ravage more than EOD? You're so ******* arrogant these days. Oh dear Abby, oh dear.

Waiting for vid, can sort of guess they died and had their mains ready to log into at maze?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

You honestly think anyone worth having the respect of respects Ravage more than EOD? You're so ******* arrogant these days. Oh dear Abby, oh dear.

Waiting for vid, can sort of guess they died and had their mains ready to log into at maze?

No, we had them 5v3 and the mains came in. Turn the volume up for the best thing about the video, you can hear me type/click.

No, we had them 5v3 and the mains came in. Turn the volume up for the best thing about the video, you can hear me type/click.

This video is not yet processed.

CANT WAIT TO HEAR THE INTENSE CLICKING

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Respect of respects. Yes you are correct that is exactly how CD did it, and in fact this is the second time CD did it to EOD. And we pretty much called it that this would happen again. Yet even though some of us said "we should bring mains anyway, its CD" we refrained, because that's how clans should treat each other, with respect. Sadly respect doesn't even exist in these times.

regisv.png

Respect of respects. Yes you are correct that is exactly how CD did it, and in fact this is the second time CD did it to EOD. And we pretty much called it that this would happen again. Yet even though some of us said "we should bring mains anyway, its CD" we refrained, because that's how clans should treat each other, with respect. Sadly respect doesn't even exist in these times.

Exactly, we had about 8 people with us PKing before we went up. We made people leave/sit though and capped ourselves at 5. Its tough to fine a respectable clan these days.

Wouldnt call this breaking news, but man if you want a good Lol just look at Cd.

Damn Right. +1 To Ravage

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

What is quite pathetic is the pattern of negativity that clans such as CD create. By bringing mains the first time vs EOD, CD created a conflict between itself and EOD. This second time EOD had a choice to repay CD for cheating the first time or ignore it in hopes to break the pattern. Well EOD chose to try and break it and play it fair. CD on the other hand chose to yet again bring mains thus creating more conflict and continuing the pattern of negativity.

regisv.png