Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The effect of soul wars on clans

King Elder

Cp was created before the existence of soul wars... I remember going on a pest control trip with the /07 corrupt pures all the time. Even before pest control =S. The clan examples you gave don't really make any sense.. this topic looks more like a failed attack on other clans.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The **** are you on about "I mean the main case here would be Epidemic.....a masser clan for a few months but ultimately died in the end...."?

You're obviously an idiot who knows nothing about clanning.

35i2n1u.png

Found this topic funny coming from an Fi member.

Yeah Epidemic was such a hardcore masser clan! I mean It's not like we gave out xbox360's and let invites/guests come to pk trips!

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

The **** are you on about "I mean the main case here would be Epidemic.....a masser clan for a few months but ultimately died in the end...."?

You're obviously an idiot who knows nothing about clanning.

agreed

OT

o by the way u idiot e didnt die they closed. dieing means they can pull 5 to trips. they ended with like 90 or something ******* idiot

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I say this "King Elder" kid should get banned from ever using Pure Warfare again lol

He Clearly knows nothing.

He's a either a Faild Troll

Or the Biggest Idiot in the Pure World

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

agreed

OT

o by the way u idiot e didnt die they closed. dieing means they can pull 5 to trips. they ended with like 90 or something ******* idiot

If they didn't die then why do so many of their members say RIP E?

Face it, they died. If they couldn't keep it going they died. No need to sugarcoat it.

Arp-1.png

Face it, they died. If they couldn't keep it going they died. No need to sugarcoat it.

Taylor Swift is hawt.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

It isn't about sugarcoating anything, the week we closed we pulled 80 people to our saturday trip, only a short few weeks previous we peaked at 120 or something and had consistently pulled 80+ at least for about 3 or 4 months. If we had decided we could have easily 'kept it going' and would still be top 3 f2p now without any doubt, we just decided not to for various reasons.

Needless to say its either near nor there and is drifting off topic, but saying that Epidemic "couldnt keep going" is ignorant of the circumstances

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

It isn't about sugarcoating anything, the week we closed we pulled 80 people to our saturday trip, only a short few weeks previous we peaked at 120 or something and had consistently pulled 80+ at least for about 3 or 4 months. If we had decided we could have easily 'kept it going' and would still be top 3 f2p now without any doubt, we just decided not to for various reasons.

Needless to say its either near nor there and is drifting off topic, but saying that Epidemic "couldnt keep going" is ignorant of the circumstances

i kindof wana have your babies, idk yet we will have to see one day ;)

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Prime examples being EoP, Epidemic (now dead), Devastation, CP etc.

Well all of these clans were here before soulwars, even before the wilderness removal so your logic is failed. DP was created pcl and have a very high range average compared to hp so you could possibly say soul wars has effected our clan although you can't really tell if a clan is full of sw prods. Most pures are ranged based now and tend to use soulwars to train.

mmflash123.gif

Rofl @ this. Most of E was f2p, thats a good reason why the pulled tremendous in f2p and not in p2p. Your point is invalid. Same goes for EoP and CP lmfao.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg