Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage V Devastation Mini War

CalvinlSh0ta

Devastation asked us for mini and we accepted, i wasn't in the mini however i did edit the footage and carnage performance was ownage.

I was watching on the side lines and to be honest i did think we was going to get wrecked devastation had there top people 4 of them with titans most of them high level tanks.

It was only 5 v 5 because we didn't have 7 members who wanted to mini thankyou devastation for dropping.

We didn't get to have 3rd round because dv started flaming for whatever reason.

We will be posting a mini a week at random so watch the video, subscribe and enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFQDa2YARlY

slapktfo2.gif

every1 on your team was 20 def, **** off

Also person vidding had to lend a dbow lmao

So what if they had 20 def and someone is lent a d bow...so you just make yourself look like a idoit.

xdf1vq.png

Guest Xihtug7
So what if they had 20 def and someone is lent a d bow...so you just make yourself look like a idoit.

Posting vids with a 5 20 defence accounts when your meant to be a pure clan make you look like an idiot

and idc if i look like an idiot on these forums since its only **** members from **** clans who really browse these forums

also your grammar makes you look like an idiot

Posting vids with a 5 20 defence accounts when your meant to be a pure clan make you look like an idiot

and idc if i look like an idiot on these forums since its only **** members from **** clans who really browse these forums

MM's members use these forums so are they **** members and a **** clan to?

xdf1vq.png

Guest Xihtug7
MM's members use these forums so are they **** members and a **** clan to?

alot of mm member's who post on here frequently are idiots

What are MM's defence requirements

8 20 deffers

1 10 deffer

1 1 deffer

Come on guys.

we don't care how many 1 deffers 10deffers or 20deffers all these def levels are accepted in a whole range of pure clans.

Now you kids can rage about 20+ def being in pure clans, go ahead make a topic "Why do pure clans accept 20+ Defence" or just accept it and move on with your life.

Whatever you do just keep it of our topic because tbh we don't care this is not directed at you 13th it's directed at anyone who has a problem with the def levels in this mini

Now please no more flames, baits just post Goodjob and subscribe or say nothing.

slapktfo2.gif

Its not about the levels, its about the gear.

but hey i guess its alright since both clans walked up with basically the same line-up so its fair

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

13th's a typical MM'er suck my ****.

Ur gay tho, he only sucks my **** so hop off and get goop to do all your sucking, ***** ****

Yea carnage got lucky i agree Dv is #1 and all

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Made me lol.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg