Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP vs POT 3/18/10... Real Facts

-Adam-

100228005646.png

I understand how people do not like POT because we are NH. However that thread DP MADE all wrong.

1. Are Main CC was down and could not join it said Unable To add or join server at this time.

2. Before all the DP knew they were going to lose, and before they had people come in are cc and start joining the game and ddosing are vent we won 22-0:

61473.png

100228153116.png

2nd Round:

There little buddies started to come in are cc because they knew we could not get in are main one because of the problems we had with are main cc. Which only the Co-ledaer of DP knew about. So i guess they thought it was funny to tell 12 kids mains and TLP members to join are team. Once i finally kicked all of the kids not in pot out of are cc. DP decided to charge us before we could even pot or even put prays up. AND IT WAS 26-32 SO MUCH FOR MATCHED OPS 25+. ALSO DP ONLY SAID THEY HAD THEY HAD 29 HOW THEY GET MORE MEMBERS IN SUCH A SHORT TIME. They called other members in other clans. Go ahead track them

kid that ran to other side to DPS side and we were down a player cuz we didnt notice:

61474.png

Kids not on DP ML:

61478.png

More kids joining are cc 1 iteming:

6147f.png

THEN ROUND 3:

AFTER FINALLY GETTING CONTROL OF THE CC BY HAVING TO ADD all 47 pot members that showed up to my Friends list cuz are cc was still down. With in 30 seconds of the War starting:

DP MEMBERS and TLP members thought it would be Funny to DDOS/FLAME ARE VENT. Which caused many things:

1. Cant CAll

2. 90% of every 1 Lose Connection in vent

3. Lagout or logout of the lag

4. Make computers crash

5. HUDGE Distraction

6. Makes most Pots member have to restart there computers or connection why because there IP Was Flooded.

Here are some wonderful Pics of this happening:

61484.png

61485.png

61487.png

61488.png

6148b.png

So before you judge us. Learn the facts about what really happen. And how DP thinks there Cool to act like a bunch of idiots and try to turn it around saying we are the ones acting like idiots "AS SAID IN THERE THREAD". Yer i dont think so. Now i know every 1 thats looking at this is still going to flame this thread just because we are no Honor. Well pretend it was you going through this stuff when we are just trying to have a simple war/prep.

LOL! Who still plays this game

/thread

Your topic sucks, you're NH, no one really cares, DP gave a great fight vs you outnumbered no matter if your Ventrilo was messed up. You can just go back to the old days where you actually typed out names.

You're flaming in your topic, you post the same pictures that are in DP's topic, and the people not on DP's memberlists are probably applicants or another rank/member on a different account. Destructive pures shows proof of other clans entering and participating in the war, on your side.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Should have made a more proper topic because you may get shut down for the title and flames. I understand you're mad but you still need to control yourself.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

HA i am going to flame them after what they did and like i said you would just flame this thread because we are NH instead of looking at the facts of what they did to us. There is no excuse for what they did but go ahead take DPS side.

LOL! Who still plays this game

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

BTW. Since when did NH clans get to access the "Clan Leader" section?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

HA i am going to flame them after what they did and like i said you would just flame this thread because we are NH instead of looking at the facts of what they did to us. There is no excuse for what they did but go ahead take DPS side.

Except they did it maturely, professionally, and didn't actually outright flame you. You on the other hand show little proof of anything, and yes I read through both topics and I know what the facts are. You will notice how hypocritical your title is, you cheat against them, yet you say "DP HAS TO CHEAT TO WIN".

I'm not trying the take sides, I'm just stating the facts and what I see here.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA MUSHROOM MUSHROOM

BTW. Since when did NH clans get to access the "Clan Leader" section?

This.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

shuldnt mean much anyways, this topic will be closed.

but to state a point, i dont get why dp would ddsos your vent with the name "dp" on it.

dp arent dumb enough to do that, its obvious you have haters out there who are willing to go to far lengths to make you lose.

this is an exact example of the MG vs ascendancy full out, a few mg haters such as i hormone and some of his friends thought i would be funny to go on a low lvl 50 def acc and join mg's cc to ensure that they lose.

because you are a NH CLAN your going to have alot of haters, some of the pure community some from other communities...

hopefully now you understand the situation that your in, next time lock your clan chat, if one doesnt work use a back up clan an offical clan chat for your clan. which would require you to keep it updated.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Making a topic about why you lost doesn't make sense. Feel free to make a topic in the clan leader section or clan discussion.

Weekend, weekly trips/fights are not meant to be rants, therefore closing this topic to avoid any further attempts of flaming/trolling.