Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Selling myself to feed my family

Hydrogenzi

Me and my family are in desprate needs of a home, best offer wins here are pictures to arouse you.

64c0f.png

64c0e.png

I need my home to be p2p perferd

Please hurry I don't know how much longer I can make it

SOOOOO please help me. I have lots of experence best offer wins!

Fi too rough for you?

hookman

TH IS MY ONE

Okay I love how you say I'm a **** member, I VAGUELY remember upon joining EOD me telling you "Mafia I like p2p better, but I'll join because of you" Your reply was "Okay dude were starting to p2p more you'll enjoy it here" So after being in your clan SIX weeks we has TWO p2p minis, and you so called "P2p Warlord" didn't even know what he was doing. We did countless f2p mini's which I didn't enjoy as much as p2p at all. And your so called leader Sefket came to ONE mini in the WHOLE six month I was their he didnt do ****. All he ******* cared about was Pure Community, he maybe said about a whole 10 words in IRC a day and no-lifed slayer about 12 hours a day. He came to ONE clan even, it was a barrow event. No pk trips or nothing. And I got tired of being in a clan that steady stayed at 25-30 people. Also remember when I left? You let that kid flame me the WHOLE mini and he was in our clan? He had just joined and all I told you to do was do something about it and as a result I got kicked from the channel. Okay I guess that makes me a ****** member.

DP man

#dpures

i start the bidding at $3

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Try Chaotic.

Active steady Growing Clan . We have p2p Event's All the time. every sunday we go destory Clans like cs and Ex in the wild p2p unless they team on us. Very active community 57 ml growing more everyday. Good people stable clan Good rank's. Prob one of the most active Lower level clans as our irc always has 60+ people in it.

http://www.chaotic-rs.com

Let's Get Chaotic :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

As Duval Said.

at Chaotic we are Beginning our P2p Side last week Pulling 22-25 unofficial P2p Trip, Aswell Pulling ~35 People to our F2p Trip, Looking for a Bigger Pull this Week, Come Check out #Chaotic.

www.chaotic-rs.com

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Okay I love how you say I'm a **** member, I VAGUELY remember upon joining EOD me telling you "Mafia I like p2p better, but I'll join because of you" Your reply was "Okay dude were starting to p2p more you'll enjoy it here" So after being in your clan SIX weeks we has TWO p2p minis, and you so called "P2p Warlord" didn't even know what he was doing. We did countless f2p mini's which I didn't enjoy as much as p2p at all. And your so called leader Sefket came to ONE mini in the WHOLE six month I was their he didnt do ****. All he ******* cared about was Pure Community, he maybe said about a whole 10 words in IRC a day and no-lifed slayer about 12 hours a day. He came to ONE clan even, it was a barrow event. No pk trips or nothing. And I got tired of being in a clan that steady stayed at 25-30 people. Also remember when I left? You let that kid flame me the WHOLE mini and he was in our clan? He had just joined and all I told you to do was do something about it and as a result I got kicked from the channel. Okay I guess that makes me a ****** member.

Damn lmao you just dropped Mafia

I believe you were booted. ANYWAYS, I'M REPORTING YOU TO PW ADMINS FOR BEING A *******

You will be suspended for 2 months

Nice comeback, losing an argument, and in result, instead of even trying to prove your point, you try to get him banned for arguing, by crying to pw mods. Just lost all of my little respect to EOD

TH IS MY ONE

Nice comeback, losing an argument, and in result, instead of even trying to prove your point, you try to get him banned for arguing, by crying to pw mods. Just lost all of my little respect to EOD

You actually respect that **** clan? If EOD has any respect from other clans then the pure community truly is dead

pandanegative1.png

You actually respect that **** clan? If EOD has any respect from other clans then the pure community truly is dead

I thought you were ranked EOD

TH IS MY ONE

lolmafia'd

110210183405.png

Too bad you're nh lol

Hes clanless atm so who cares

TH IS MY ONE

That's why you don't join clans with Mafia, you let him join your clans. You feel me? LOL. Good luck finding a new clan noob!

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time