Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans?

Darren

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic isnt about the kid running, its about him praying when he is out of food and foe doing **** about it, kudos to you for reading it.

Video..? I won't believe a FOE member will pray 1v1 until I see a video proving it, too many times in the past people faked it trying to dirt FOE's honorable rep.

Video..? I won't believe a FOE member will pray 1v1 until I see a video proving it, too many times in the past people faked it trying to dirt FOE's honorable rep.

Funny thing is he isnt an official member, he's a future app, and sure next time i go pking and i see him if he prays ill vid it, also what justin said, 1v1 praying in bh is by far nh.

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Funny thing is he isnt an official member, he's a future app, and sure next time i go pking and i see him if he prays ill vid it, also what justin said, 1v1 praying in bh is by far nh.

The fact that you're taking so much effort publicizing this shows that you planned this :/ sorry bro but honestly, get some proper proof. If it was a tele, yea a pic would be fine.

The fact that you're taking so much effort publicizing this shows that you planned this :/ sorry bro but honestly, get some proper proof. If it was a tele, yea a pic would be fine.

I can tell you clearly are a foe fanboy, it obviously wasn't set up if the picture has a time stamp, im not desperate for attention i dont see the point in making a fake picture to rip on foe but meh thats your opinion.

hayley2copy.png

He's not going through any effort really... Just replying to your stupid ass comments.

I personally think, yes... A video would help, but like he said, why record every fight?

I guess he knows why now.

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

He's not going through any effort really... Just replying to your stupid ass comments.

I personally think, yes... A video would help, but like he said, why record every fight?

I guess he knows why now.

^ This, exactly what he said and plus, my good laptop broke so im on my old one that lags when i record so meh, just a matter of coincidence the time i pk on my old laptop and dont vid some foe member prays but not much i can do really, and yeh i dont find it hard to reply to your retarded comments considering im not doing much but listening to music and browsing these forums :cool:

hayley2copy.png

unnecessary topic

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

unnecessary topic

Dont see why it is, its a clan discussion saying how even the biggest clans "no honour".

hayley2copy.png

Dont see why it is, its a clan discussion saying how even the biggest attention whores "seek attention".

Love how if someone gets dirt on foe the little fanboys or trolls of pure warfare decide to say its "attention" no mate its a fact pure clans all break there own honour code.

No one cares idiot. He didn't tele, so calm down.

Who's hyper?

hayley2copy.png

Anything prayer wise is always video proof now a days. I can easily attack you, pray, you pray, turn off my pray and screenie. Pictures isn't always legit, unless teleing is involve. You're also not proving anything except seeking some attention.

It is blatantly obvious why this is a stupid topic:

1. Since there is anger in your post, clearly you are upset with the reaction from FOE.

2. Since you are posting useless made up statistics, you are clearly quite misinformed.

3. If you hadn't previously noticed, FOE ranks disagree with you, and not a single other person on this website can do ANYTHING. What exactly makes you so special such that you are able to influence a clan you are not a part of? This attitude has been an upsetting addition to these boards recently; they are merely a place for the clans to get together and discuss trips, wars, etc. The moderators of this site aren't actually in control of the clans, and neither are you.

In all honesty I am quite sick of morons who do this, you're more annoying than the retards you just post the pic and say "discuss" because you try to keep yourself from getting banned by pretending to actually be making a discussion and not "pointing fingers."

ps: Go in #finalownage and say "Rory"

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Anything prayer wise is always video proof now a days. I can easily attack you, pray, you pray, turn off my pray and screenie. Pictures isn't always legit, unless teleing is involve. You're also not proving anything except seeking some attention.

Not really seeking attention, just proving that bigger clans break there honour code, if you dont just look at the pic it clearly shows a foe rank saying they can pray 1v1 if they run :cool:

hayley2copy.png

It is blatantly obvious why this is a stupid topic:

1. Since there is anger in your post, clearly you are upset with the reaction from FOE.

2. Since you are posting useless made up statistics, you are clearly quite misinformed.

3. If you hadn't previously noticed, FOE ranks disagree with you, and not a single other person on this website can do ANYTHING. What exactly makes you so special such that you are able to influence a clan you are not a part of? This attitude has been an upsetting addition to these boards recently; they are merely a place for the clans to get together and discuss trips, wars, etc. The moderators of this site aren't actually in control of the clans, and neither are you.

In all honesty I am quite sick of morons who do this, you're more annoying than the retards you just post the pic and say "discuss" because you try to keep yourself from getting banned by pretending to actually be making a discussion and not "pointing fingers."

ps: Go in #finalownage and say "Rory"

Who said the people of these boards can do anything? im just showing the pure clan community that the largest of clans cant follow there honour code i asure you im not angry in the slightest and you can be sick of morons all you want its never going to change the site is full of trolls as are all fanbased sites so if your not happy click the X symbol at the right hand corner of your screen and dont come on the boards. Gooday young sir!

hayley2copy.png

Not really seeking attention, just proving that bigger clans break there honour code, if you dont just look at the pic it clearly shows a foe rank saying they can pray 1v1 if they run :cool:

Running away isn't engage in fighting back. Someone post our rules somewhere, go check them out before you make more pointless topics like this.

If you are not in a fight, Or do not wish to fight back to the other person you may use your protection prayer as an attempt to End or Exit the fight.

Running away isn't engage in fighting back. Someone post our rules somewhere, go check them out before you make more pointless topics like this.

And if your too much of an idiot to realise he attacked me i fought back it was a fair fight until he ran out of food and prayed 1v1, if your rules are saying "If your out of food and you have been fighting put pray on and run then say your trying to end or exit a fight" thats nh, correct me if im wrong?

hayley2copy.png

And if your too much of an idiot to realise he attacked me i fought back it was a fair fight until he ran out of food and prayed 1v1, if your rules are saying "If your out of food and you have been fighting put pray on and run then say your trying to end or exit a fight" thats nh, correct me if im wrong?

No. You're wrong. You must not know what "exiting a fight" mean.

No. You're wrong. You must not know what "exiting a fight" mean.

Obviously im not wrong at all, if your members are allowed to fight in the wilderness then put protection prayers on if they run out of food to escape its no honour it has been since i was pking back in 2005, maybe praying 1v1 in pvp isnt such a biggie because the bank is a fair distance away but 1v1 in edgevile on a bounty hunter world is pathetic if your going to do that why pk at all? it is no honour so if your too retarded to see that then i dont know what to describe you as...

hayley2copy.png

Holy **** you've followed every post in this topic with a response.... chillax mate. There have been 100 "honor" topics, yours will get no different anwser.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

Can I just make the note that, personally idgaf if people nh or not, because 1/2 of the time I do and I know why I do it. To survive when I don't feel like dying.

HOWEVER, these huge pure clans need to get off their high ******* horses and just admit they're NH, no one gives a **** if they are. Everyone keeps saying that pure clans wouldn't exist/are **** if they are based on NH but believe it or not they all are, rofl. All I'm asking is for them to admit it and stop pretending like they have these rules.

Why don't they say when they accept people, "please read our guidelines, we believe you should abide by these but they are not mandatory". Because to be straight with you guys, that's what they really are; guidelines. I just want to hear the leaders of these 'honour' clans say it.

fdvo0z.png

have you not read the other topics about NH.

people show topics of TLP warlords and co leaders teleporting during a fight, only to realise that nothing is going to be done about it.

no one gives a **** about honor or any of that bulshit anymore, its about you recognize sucka.

i kindof feel like this is an improvement, cause its a game, why the **** should be there a honor code?

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube