Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ADIOS

streetz

Well, the last 3 or so months of my life has certainly been entertaining. I broke up with this hooker of an ex girlfriend, I quit hacking butts, and I quit Runescape. I recall maybe coming onto IRC 4 or 5 times in the last 2 months to see what's up, but nothing's new so nothing's "up." I've got like a GAMILLIIONNN memos asking where I've gone and what I'm doing lol. Now I just thought I'd come here and properly post it to those who do occasionally read these forums, to see that I'm gone. The reason being; the online world isn't perverted enough for me anymore. Hutchins and Vivec are cracking down on terrorists and throwing us into hell till it freezes over. It's officially no more fun. I've had a good ride, and to those few who made me laugh, to those few who I constantly had a good joke with, good luck with your unperverted runescape and your real lifes, hope you actually get somewhere haha.

Some Shoutouts:

ALL THE KIDS I CONSTANTLY RAGED (SPW, MARTY, NEW ****, ETC) - YOU MADE MY ONLINE EXPERIENCE

But, honestly..

`M3rcy - a brother, stop being so black and do something with your life, ups bruh.

Andy - Can't get enough of you hahaha... CSG.... SAAAAP

Speshls - Josh you're amazing, but still a little girl.

V0idz - Daniel you're a ********, if I'm on MSN we'll continue our what we want to do with our life chats.

kG - WEE RAAAWWW.

RYAN[ASIAN] - CHEAPSHOT KING YEEEAAA BUDDDDAAA.. still can't believe how asian you are. Whitewashed ************ lol.

Old PK3R - Russell, truly a bro. Funniest person I met on this crap, no joke. Keep it real Fuzz ;). I'll take your bike anyday bro, gimme a shout haha.

SI13 - i h8 u, no not really, <3

AK - my bad Lewis... where would I be without u ;). XceLLenCe and Streetz baby, keep it real B ;)

Uhm... I don't want to start a list, but those are theeeee best..

Channel shoutouts: (yeah)

#Streetz - everyone who idled there or had access.. you were the best online companions a terrorist could ask for.

#Speshls - Nicks I love you.. <3

#Tree - simply the funniest

#Goon-Squad# - Where would I be without you.. Haha Awo you're the man

#0n3 - Cody, Phoenix <3

#Slabsgaybarn - f u foe

That's about it, been too long for me to remember anyone else :$

Till wheeeneevverrr, ifff everr

STREEEEEETZ OUT.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org