Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What makes a successful team?

Pinky Style

A simple question with potentially simple answers and yet many teams seem to fail, what do you think makes a team successful and break through those first few months (or even weeks)? I personally believe that the founders have to be committed and active to start with; people aren't going to join a team with inactive leadership. Next there needs to be committed members, if they give up on the team within the first few weeks because it's still growing, it's just going to die. Finally, whether it's good or bad a team needs to have it's name out there: they need to advertise, PK often and keep a friendly community that welcomes new people.

Recap:

-Committed Leadership

-Committed Members

-Getting your name out there

-Maintaining Members with a Good Community

fdvo0z.png

fat no life leaders

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

A good atmosphere between the members and ranks. PK-ing being priority. Certain timezones. GMTers really can't pk with aussies and NZies. Active members and ranks. No flaming/bullying when some of the members are from clan X who beat clan O, which members are flaming/getting flamed. Yea, last sentence was quite messy but i hope you still get the mean of it.

Good luck FOEOP :D

Leadership that is not lazy

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 1 month later...
As long as ranks and members are commited to the team, it all should work out fine, of course having a good community and being very active.

Kinda like

#team-genocide??

#1 pure team son.

You must have Obese Inc

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it