Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Complete Domination Vs Chaotic + Others

Mg F T W

30krebq.png

*Videos and Pictures will be at the bottom of the topic* ALSO WATCH TILL THE VERY END OF THE VID HAS SOME PRETTY FUNNY **** ;)

Well today we were trying to find 30 minute preps, but it didn't work out so well since many clans were busy or declined. So after hearing that Chaotic was out we wanted to hit them hard.

rhqqoj.png

First round:

This round was unexpected to us as we wanted to hit Chaotic, not them hitting us first. We were getting attacked by another clan that I think were assisting Chaotic named TS. Not 100% but this is what i've heard. So it began, we were in the middle of the graveyard and were sandwhiched between the two clans and being out optioned heavily we managed to squeeze north and pick off both of the clans from our angle. Slowly we started to get an advantage over Chaotic and hugged the graveyard entrance until we made Chaotic retreat into Bounty Hunter bank.

Complete Domination starting: 23

Chaotic + Others starting: 35

Complete Domination ending: 17

Chaotic Ending: 8 inside bh

rhqqoj.png

Second Round:

This round was simply a repeat of the first. Chaotic simply said that they wanted more and they tried claiming a victory but we stood solid and were defending the graveyard entrance. They pretty much got cleared in other words.

Complete Domination starting: 24

Chaotic starting: 32

Complete Domination Ending: 19

Chaotic Ending: 5 inside bh once again :l

rhqqoj.png

Third Round:

This round was great for us, we had great communcation and strong organization. We started off in the north-west corner of the graveyard using the trees to hug and tried to keep that as our territory. We slowly sniped Chaotic members as they rush us while we kept our ground, this led to us having more members on the battlefield while they return, so we push into them until they were cleared for good.

Complete Domination starting: 22

Chaotic starting: 30

Complete Domination Ending: 20

Chaotic Ending: 9 OMFG INSIDE BH AGAIN ****

rhqqoj.png

Fourth Round:

BUT WAIT.... THERE'S MORE!

So Chaotic were still in denial of their loss so they wanted another round. I really loved this round because this is truly when we were out numbered. We rushed into Chaotic above the chaos altar and than it began. Chaotic was pretty much tearing us apart for the first bit of the war and they pushed us north, but we had enough and wanted to end this so we all were spread in a tight area and when Chaotic tried to push in for the final blow we used the tactic of spamming. They were blinded by our spam and paniced. We over conquered Chaotic just at ends whits and successfully beat them 4-0 today in Bh.

Complete Domination starting: 20

Chaotic starting: 35

Complete Domination Ending: 13

Chaotic Ending: 5

rhqqoj.png

Thank you all for reading this topic and ty for being a great sport Chaotic. :) As promised the great video and pictures.

100407192928.png

100403175543.png

100407200315.png don't forget your open cc :)

The LONG AWAITED video

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS TOPIC IS SO ****!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIE SO MUCH. lets start Fresh and know what really happen iight.

1. You asked me for a 30min prep i said clanwars because you would bring snipe. And Guess who came attacking only us. "snipe" Aswell As your vent is clearly Setup for "snipe" Another thing. the grave yard Fight we cleared you more then once and you had yet MORE mains hit us. aswell As Ts is not a clan they all App'd for chaotic Not a merge nor a combination But they all app'd b\c i guess more come and go. Another thing we dont add ppl to ml untill the attend 2 Event's so ofc there will be More. Another thing we ended with 26 not 8. another Thing Every fight u come into You bring mains let me show some examples and some real picture's on What happened.

72db3.png

This is a fall in pic After we sweeped CD the First Round.

72743.png

Clearly we are not cleared and CLEARLY There is NO CD around.

7274d.png

Clearly not Cleared with 26 member's Falled in aswell as you can see a kid in full rune with a "CD"cape on aswell we folo'd you into bh as you where sweeped once again.

72588.png

O look its Snipe Rushing into us Yet Again. where is CD? no where to be found

72db5.png

Still yet to be Cleared

O WAIT, LOOK WHAT IT IS STILL HERE? YET TO BE CLEARED.

100407192600.png

IF YOU WATCH UR VIDEO WHEN WE RUSH round 3 LOOK at all the MAINs in there spot LOOK at all of them. This topic is clearly Wrong and i know when to admit defeat when its brought upon us and this Was not a defeat "round 2 wasnt vidded" BECAUSE U WHERE CLEARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs. The best come baccks you got is "duval got hit with a brick" **** yes i did i got jumped by 6 ppl. Do i care? Nope cause if i did i wouldnt post ****. And Cd if ur so Tough Lets take this to a full out "Clan War's Ml only No teams no main's. ill gladly Declare on ur forums if you can stop threating me with elvy666 . Cause tbh im not scared.

picture34s.jpg

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

so you're saying that the video isn't enough proof for you or the pictures, where are your ending pictures and also watch the end of the video you will have many laugh out loud moments. This honestly is a kodak moment.

mkygcz.jpg

- You have no proof the main was with them idiot.

- You spammed ch yet to be cleared at bh bank, a safe spot.

Are you mentally incapable of logical debate?

Don't use words like iight when you're the whitest kid I've seen.

THIS TOPIC IS SO ****!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIE SO MUCH. lets start Fresh and know what really happen iight.

1. You asked me for a 30min prep i said clanwars because you would bring snipe. And Guess who came attacking only us. "snipe" Aswell As your vent is clearly Setup for "snipe" Another thing. the grave yard Fight we cleared you more then once and you had yet MORE mains hit us. aswell As Ts is not a clan they all App'd for chaotic Not a merge nor a combination But they all app'd b\c i guess more come and go. Another thing we dont add ppl to ml untill the attend 2 Event's so ofc there will be More. Another thing we ended with 26 not 8. another Thing Every fight u come into You bring mains let me show some examples and some real picture's on What happened.

72db3.png

This is a fall in pic After we sweeped CD the First Round.

72743.png

Clearly we are not cleared and CLEARLY There is NO CD around.

7274d.png

Clearly not Cleared with 26 member's Falled in aswell as you can see a kid in full rune with a "CD"cape on aswell we folo'd you into bh as you where sweeped once again.

72588.png

O look its Snipe Rushing into us Yet Again. where is CD? no where to be found

72db5.png

Still yet to be Cleared

O WAIT, LOOK WHAT IT IS STILL HERE? YET TO BE CLEARED.

100407192600.png

#snipe kills us to idiot where not the only clans attacked by them so stop crying and i love how u spam cd cleared in empty area's where thered no areas and no1 in sight

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Yeah CD could have taken pictures of saying "were you at CH" and us getting rushed by your mains. In one of the wars, I saw some mains saying "off CH" and you claim that we use mains. In no way shape or form were the mains with us. I could have went on my main and put a CH cape on and fought for all you know. Anywhere you go, bh, pvp, you will always run into mains and now that CD ****** you up, you blame it on the mains.

Whatever Duval eat bricks irl.

#Clan-CP

i dont understand how you won any of them

all 3 fights you were pushed out of the area and retreated, round 2 Ch pushed YOU into bh, round 3 you had 10+ mains, Yeah + snipe DD'd with you.

Also, Why CD needs Mains to help, Just be a Real clan and fight with what you have.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

all 3 fights you were pushed out of the area and retreated, round 2 Ch pushed YOU into bh, round 3 you had 10+ mains, Yeah + snipe DD'd with you.

LOOOK AT THE VID HOLY ****...

mkygcz.jpg

Also, Why CD needs Mains to help, Just be a Real clan and fight with what you have.

Cassidy get on our vent please got to speak to you :]

New Pure-Warfare Account : " LouZy "

Btw " CH PRIDE" Kid Continue looking at couple of these screenies, I couldn't be ****** to get the other ones out.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7428/100405154848.png <---- Nice Teletubby? Lawl?

http://i42.tinypic.com/15n2hs0.jpg <---- Nice Tele?

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1209/gfch.png <--- Nice Members? Lawl!

Btw " CH PRIDE" Kid Continue looking at couple of these screenies, I couldn't be ****** to get the other ones out.

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7428/100405154848.png <---- Nice Teletubby? Lawl?

http://i42.tinypic.com/15n2hs0.jpg <---- Nice Tele?

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1209/gfch.png <--- Nice Members? Lawl!

ummm them pics are like 4months old. and The Ml picture u spelled tanq wrong and Canshack is "hugh" who in anycase IS THE FOUNDER of CH just a few name changes. Aswell as i said before. "new app's Dont Get Put on ml untill they attend 2 event's i can name a Few clan's who obv do the same thing aka DP. Yet CD wouldnt know this B\c you guys mass at world 8 G.e Nothing New Mg.

14wc5fo.jpg

ummm them pics are like 4months old. and The Ml picture u spelled tanq wrong and Canshack is "hugh" who in anycase IS THE FOUNDER of CH just a few name changes. Aswell as i said before. "new app's Dont Get Put on ml untill they attend 2 event's i can name a Few clan's who obv do the same thing aka DP. Yet CD wouldnt know this B\c you guys mass at world 8 G.e Nothing New Mg.

i'm mg.. the guy you replied to was louzy.

mkygcz.jpg

Ok stop the flame. Duval you know you love us and you know that we rape you today, so lets all just be friends and live happliy ever after? **** that, were going to make your clans life hell. Gl.

#Clan-CP

i'm mg.. the guy you replied to was louzy.

Troll Mode Off.

Only thing i can admit to is "no one got cleared" really this topic is pointless as no clan won. Tbh CD and Ch are all gonna get on tomorrow and troll each other over something that never ended. it was a 45min Fight 4 times no clan was cleared completely. You came hard we came Hard it was a even fight. im done trolling as im showing a bad example on my Clan. Cant wait too see your smart ass remark as im trying to be mature about this situation and YOU GUYS scared me with that brick and i truely dont want Mg to come to my House and hit me . "pee's his pants" ughhhh.

O btw I LOVE CD I WANNA BE LIKE NICK WHEN I GET OLDER. Wait im older then u. ****. /quit's Life. Ffs on my horrid Life of Scaping at Age 19. GOD DAMN IM SUCH A WHITE BLACK MAN THAT GOT HIT WITH A BRICK.

14wc5fo.jpg

I LOL at this topic. Nice #Snipe, Nice Mains. When we had the fight all i saw was main no CD. Explain please?

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Duval : You finally put you're head together and thought of the right thing to do yet, I don't personally forgive you. Cuz I'm just evil like that.... Sorry :/ But uhmm.. I'm pretty sure you guys got cleared 4 times..

And this random kid that was complaining about #snipe. Don't even get me started Pleasee!! LOL.