Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Vs Cp

Duval

Chaotic Vs Cp  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Chaotic or Cp

• Chaotic
    • CP

2sai29x.png

Well this war has been planned for almost 2 Week's Now and im finally gonna post on here. This Topic is Not for flame's or Troll's Everyone has there opinion As i know alot of you will Say CP will win :] But im making this So people Know what's up.

Chaotic Ml - ** (CLANINFO): [Ch] Chaotic (http://www.chaotic-rs.com) | Total members: 90 | [Avg] Cmb: (F2P: 62.24 | P2P: 63.55) Cons: 70.49 Magic: 67.51 Range: 72.62 Skill total: 638 | F2P or P2P: F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 19) | Cape: Wilderness40 | RuneHead link: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=chaotic

Cp Ml - *** [ CLAN INFO ]: [CP] Corrupt Pures ( http://corruptpures.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 79 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 70.86 | P2P: 72.87) Strength: 80.7 Hp: 81.67 Magic: 70.72 Ranged: 81.89 Skill Total: 787 | F2P based (Homeworld 95) | Cape: Wilderness7 | Last Updated: 8th Apr 2010

Where - Clanwar's

When - This Sunday [will replace Chaotic's p2p trip]

Reason - Chaotic want's to make a impact not only F2P but P2P aswell. Alot of the big known Clan's Do both and we want to Be in that area. So Cp came to me with this idea. Win or Lose we where there.

This is a +5 -5 War. So kinda full out Matched . idk who will win it could go both way's.

BUT GL CP. <3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cp most likely due to the average CP member is better then the average chaotic member in stats/experience, but if the better chaotic can pick up the slack for some of the newer members it could go either way, whichever way it go's, best of luck to both clans, and props to CH for taking on a decent opponent, win or lose better then not trying.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg

CP.

Chaotic's "motto" is 'Quality > Quantity', yet has risen from a memberlist of 20 to 90 in the space of a month.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

35i2n1u.png

CP.

Chaotic's "motto" is 'Quality > Quantity', yet has risen from a memberlist of 20 to 90 in the space of a month.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do you come to Ever topic We make and troll? do i need to call raza and get you a spanking. YOU DIRTY TROLL

Thanks Scott. and thanks for all your opinion's i hope we can turn the tables.

i know its only a 5v5 or a 7v7 but they had 4 100s on us and didnt sit in the 4th round which made it 5v7 with 4 100s and we won losing one person who has 31 prayer. And yes i got vid :] No flame AT ALL i love CP tbh tox is sexy <3.

14wc5fo.jpg

im goin for chaotic :D

Chaotic will probably have the +5 that will give them a bit of advantage, but CP have been p2ping for a bit longer

should be great :D

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

No. It was dale. A aussie in my clan . you know since we have a sing along everyday and he wanted me to put it in the vid. Called "having fun" Can you please just stop trolling on my clan. i have done nothing to you.

Thanks you barrage i hope we can bring that bang :]

14wc5fo.jpg

CP. CH has potencial tbh. But CP's advantage'll be their levels and experience. It's probably perfect combination to win against other clan. Nonethless, we can expect some surprises from Chaotic, since they're rising so fast. So good luck both clans and may the best win

cp.

btw tell your dad to add me ingame, maybe we could freestyle about armadyl godswords and summer pies.

Lol'd

CP, experience > numbers

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Chaotic, they will pull more and the experience margin is extremely small even non existent so i don't know people keep mentioning that CP has more experience than CH. On the other hand i know these new clans do not know what an ML sweep is it seems, so we will have to see.

DID CP ACCEPTED?

1 more thing... CP you guys should know they are gonna bring so called "apps" that never apped and so called "members" that aint even on the memberlist...

But anyway .. U guys are gonna win easy... Chaotic fails .. Only 6 Votes for Chaotic (from their own members) .. Enough said..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation