Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

trib

Well, I use to be Resurrection but I got booted for giving Elit3_Bs3r a membership pin..

Owell lmao. all i gotta say is L2ENGLISH

Anyways, I'm thinking of joining a new clan.

I'm 47 attack 65 strength 24 defence 84 range 44 prayer 71 magic

I can get to 90 range in about a week :)

so.. hit me up :D

I have been actually working on my f2p skills since October

Thanks,

`Joey

you will never know my true identity

Check, out #Virulent.

We offer:

p2p and f2p minis and trips. We also do alot of other events as well. Were fairly new and got off to a great start with our trips and minis. Were fast growing and have a great expirenced leadership.

Requirments:

60+ stat or two 57's with 1-20 def and 60+ hitpoints.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Hey joey. Reading your topic and you have the stat's For Chaotic. We are the number one Low-Med Clan Atm. Pull 40+ to Trips and 35+ to week day Prep's This weekend we are hopping to pull that 50-60+ margin . Give us a look at #chaotic or www.chaotic-rs.com, Even being a lower clan we still Compete With Clan's Like Dp Fi Cp Eop Mm. come be apart of this Wonderful Community and Get chaotic :]

100407181724.png

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

come check out #Virulent were only a couple of weeks old but were growing fast :) we have very active forums/members doing 2-3mini wars a night we also have fun events on fridays and pk trips on saturdays, www.virulentrs.ipbfree.com and our irc is #Virulent

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

come check out #chaotic were a new low level clan only about 3weeks old with a great freindly community and very active members, we have around 2-3mini wars a day and a pk trip every saturday we usually do a fun event on fridays aswell, we have also been doing abit of p2p lately to keep our members happpy our forums are www.VirulentRs.ipbfree.com and our IRC is #Virulent come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png