Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's P2P Feasting!

Davey

addi5d.jpg

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

After having a decent Saturday we went out for our Sunday P2P trip, pulling 30 tops which was great. So we head out and find EX, they had about 40 people and we had about 25 at the time, we got them clumped and returned like crazy, this fight was just epic. Thanks to all Fatality members who attended, hope you had fun and got good lewtz :)

Fatality Vs Exclusive

As I was saying we started off finding EX, we fought them next to clan wars, they were falled in when I rushed them and they were up in numbers by a lot. We started to barrage their clumps and at one point we only have like 10 left, however we never stopped returning and we managed to finish them off.

[Fatality] Starting: 25

[EX] Starting: 40ish

[Fatality] Ending: 26ish

[EX] Ending: A few 1 itemers in CLW.

linesgreen.gif

Fatality vs Corrupt Pures

CP had then asked for a run-in, I agreed on it and the fight started at hills, we spread out on the north hill and we kill CP in less then a minute, great job.

Fatality Starting: 26

Corrupt Pures Starting: 25ish

Fatality Ending: 26

Corrupt Pures Ending:0

linesgreen.gif

Fatality vs Devastation

Later we ran into DV at the trees west of fog, we quickly spread out and started to barrage they're clumps, we were killing a few really fast, then they took over but we regrouped west of the trees, all of the returners came back west and we quickly started to push more towards fog, then DV returned pretty fast too and I called a regroup east near fog, we quickly regrouped like 20+ and started pushing west. Great fight, we totally beat them in returning and in staying together as a group.

Fatality Starting: 29

DV Starting: 25 (Confirmed)

Fatality Ending: 21

DV Ending: 0

linesgreen.gif

Fatality vs Chaotic

As Chaotic accepted our run in, Team Noob(Marks team) went off for them - I had the rest of Fi with me and we got into the fight moments after he had hit them. They were also killed in under a minute.

Fatality Starting: 13 (At time of rush)

CH Starting: 15

Fatality Ending: 28 (Other half came in)

CH Ending: 0

linesgreen.gif

Once again, great job Fatality. Bad-ass returning today and we had amazing fun. See you next week, let's make that even better with more options to fight more clans..

PICTURES:

4191fb9107559b1cd3a84aa8c6be6d542ca.gif

100411150354.png

100411150419.png

100411151320.png

100411151948.png

100411152404.png

100411160054.png

100411160056.png

100411203324.png

100411210116.png

doublemessage.png

kill1.png

kill2l.png

itbeginsfivscp.png

cpcleared.png

dvkill1.png

dvkil2.png

dvkil3.png

dvkil4.png

fivsch.png

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi makes a comeback nice, good job today guys =D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Gj Fi. Considering you said "run in Ch we got 13" then you had like 17 more spread with you.

Good job on rest of your Trip.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

When we started fighting you we only had around 20-25 people roughly.

Just a confirm.

Thank you.

Okay fixed, sorry about that was just going off what a scout had told me.

Should have known since he had also told us that CP had like 50 last week when they had like 30.

-

However the EX one cannot be argued before anyone quotes on that, Mark had already talked to a EX rank to confirm options.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

100411160054.png

Fatality starting 13?

I count 20 purple dots on the mini map.

:o

Gj on the rest of your trip though.

x

Well your not understanding I guess, look at the ending options. We ended with 28, now if you read the description - "Team Noob(Marks Team) set off for them" - there was 13 with him when he rushed. The rest of Fi were with me when we came in.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Well your not understanding I guess, look at the ending options. We ended with 28, now if you read the description - "Team Noob(Marks Team) set off for them" - there was 13 with him when he rushed. The rest of Fi were with me when we came in.

Nobody came in. You started with those opts.

x

tmapw.png

lol, why you guys pulling low when your last topic you pulled like 90 confused..

I can't even explain that myself, it's happening with all clans. MM pulling 100, FOE/DP/FI pulling 80's and now were all pulling 50's and some of the top 2 like 60's. It's weird, and also remember this is P2P not F2P so we don't get our best turnouts on this server.

It's like the pure community as a whole is slumping, and it happened within all but 2 weeks. Also, our last topic had like a 40 or 50 pull, can't remember.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Nobody came in. You started with those opts.

x

Actually we didn't lol. But it may have seemed like that to you seeing as the fight lasted less then 1 minute. :bunny:

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png