Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

DP vs Mains [P2P Fullout War]

Cronic Ko

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dp pride yo

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

their limit to 55 defence probably helped your ancienters a **** ton. very nice pull though, looked like some sweet fights. keep it up dp, a feat against a main clan doesn't go forgotten :cool:

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Well done dp, great pull keep going foward becoming a power house clan. But seeing how much you pulled you should have done a third round with there tanks wearing there tank gear to see how much an impact them being in 50def did for you, all in all it was a great pull good work. :D

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

nice job DP

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Na they'd need to allow VH to wear any gear they want to do that. I was wondering why VH didn't have anyone in ahrims/torags/armadyl.

We were expecting Vh to pull 70ish so 45/70 of them having 99 def and ahrims/torags/armadyl would be pretty hard.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg