Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

And we're back! Intense Redemption returns!

Tal

p2pb.png

After a brilliant speech from [iR]Evan, IR set out today with 34 opts, peaking at 41. Our goal today was clear to all of our members: show other clans that we will not take their crashing. Because we were crashed in two PKRi's during yesterday's F2P PK Trip by Fatality, we decided to target them for the day. I think we were successful.

100418151225.png

848f9.png

100418151427.png

100418151812.png

Note: Video does not show fight at FoG. I missed most of it. Sorry!

Intense Redemption Vs Fatality vs Exclusive vs Chaotic

When we heard Fi was fighting Ch, we were reluctant to rush in, even though we owed Fi that crash for their pathetic attempts at ruining our Saturday trip. When we heard that Ex crashed, we figured we'd go for it anyways. We rushed hills, 20 seconded Ex, then pushed through the funnel and cleared Fi/Ch.

IR Starting : 34

Ex Starting : 50; Ch Starting : No clue, were eliminated by the time we got there; Fi Starting : ~30

IR Ending : 28

All other clans: 0

Pictures

100418155540.png

8456b.png

8453e.png

100418155600.png

irseperator.png

Intense Redemption Vs Fatality

We found Fi at FoG again after they had already remassed; we were short on food, but we fought them. Fi kept getting all their members in and out of FoG, and at many points it looked like they had us completely beat. We called a regroup north of FoG and eliminated a lot of Fi before DP crashed.

IR Starting : 28

Fi Starting : ~30

IR Ending : 20

Fi Ending : 15

Pictures

8457f.png

84567.png

84686.png

irseperator.png

We rushed into Fatality near Clan Wars. We had a lot of advantages on them including opts, a hill, and easier returning. Props to Fi for fighting till the end. TLP attempted to crash towards the end right as the last Fi were making a break for it, all of us got away safely.

IR Starting : 41

Fi Starting : ~ 30-35

IR Ending : 38

Fi Ending : 3

Pictures

100418162821.png

100418162950.png

irseperator.png

Our scouts told us Fi's loc but we couldn't find them, as we came out of the Chaos Altar they rushed us. We outnumbered them badly and were seconds from an easy win when MM decided to crash.

IR Starting : 35

Fi Starting : ~ 20-25

IR Ending : ~20 (After MM crash)

Fi Ending : I really don't know lol

Pictures

This fight was incredibly short due to MM's crash, it is on the video but no screenshots were taken.

____

Etc Pics:

84736.png

84756.png

848d7.png

100418171820.png

100418171924.png

100418172100.png

100418161704.png

100418172352.png

100418172829.png

____

Overall we had a really fun day, this was our second PK Trip since returning, peaked at 41 to both.

Find us at www.youtube.com/irrstube or at www.Intense-Redemption.com

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat you the fight at FOG, also, you crashed our fight with ch like idiots. So, don't see how you claim that as beating all 3 of us? The fight we had south of clan wars was crashed by mm, eop, pot, and foe.

My comments on your topic conclusions: REEFKEEPS

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

We beat you the fight at FOG, also, you crashed our fight with ch like idiots. So, don't see how you claim that as beating all 3 of us? The fight we had south of clan wars was crashed by mm, eop, pot, and foe.

My comments on your topic conclusions: REEFKEEPS

I laughed because fi is cool enough to crash a clan that just re-opened so we can't do the same?

I'd probably try to make excuses and seem cool if I was in a High level clan and lost to a Med level clan on their first pk trip too.

:drag:

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Last time I checked fatality doesn't crash fights. I know, I led both fights against you guys. But meh, weekends over time to get ready for next.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Last time I checked fatality doesn't crash fights. I know, I led both fights against you guys. But meh, weekends over time to get ready for next.

Are you serious? You crashed our fight yesterday vs Ch at volcanos, ask anyone in your clan who was there rofl.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.