Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Virulent's f2p unoffical Sunday

H0W3

virulente-2.png

VL's unoffical Sunday out FT. Elimination x2, World Wide, Corrupt pures x3

We started the trip off with 9 people we didnt spam the irc or anything just invited some virulent, as we saw more and more clans out more and more virulent came We peaked 16. This is pretty good for preping for about 5-6 minutes.

We first saw World Wide as we hopped our rivals. After a prep with them a few hourse before and a little bit of arguments we were ready to hit them and hit them hard. We ask them for a pkri they say go defened at Sperm hill after getting a scout on them and seeing there 8 people, we find out they hopped to re-mass while we waited there for about 30 minutes. I decided to get a fall in and Start calling our selfs. They find out about this from our irc and decided to cancle it knowing we had a good 16. We then go out and see them at BH, we rushed them and heres how it went.

Virulent starting: 16

World Wide starting: 11

Virulent ending:16

World Wide ending: 6 in BH

100418172622.png

We then ran into Elimination who were walking towards bh by zombies they didn't really try to fight at all half ran straight to bh and then came out after the other half died was bearly a fight.

Virulent starting: 15

elimination starting:14 (confirmed)

(21:35:04) <[VL]H0W3> how much did u guys pull today?

(21:35:35) <[E]Bravey> 14

Virulent ending:14

elimination ending:4 (inside bh)

100418172559.png

We then saw CP knowing they would probably down us pretty quick we decided to off them. They then rushed us thinking we were with fs, which we wernt (sorry for the confussion chad). Although we were planning on downing fs togather, the miscommunication confussed us.

Virulent starting:12

Corrupt pures starting:13

Virulent ending:12 (In bh)

Corrupt pures ending:13

*I respect CP for offing us the rest of the trip, untill the planned run in.*

We then found FS they asked us to ally with them because E and CP teamed up after WW dissmissed (Fs says they cleared them twice.). We accepted and had a great run in with CP and E. We remassed and got some pray and hopped at CA. When we logged in we saw E h0ly m0nk running in (leader of fs) and then about 17 fs run in shortly after. Quickly behind them was cp picking them off and E running behind. VL quickly spammed off red capes and ran into the altar and pushed up into cp, Cp got spread E ran somewhere I have no clue. I give respect for CP holding off about 22 of us with 15 of them. The problem with this war is that most of E got picked of by the time VL got there.

Fearless starting (after they got in CA): 7

Virulent starting: 15

Elimination starting:14

Corrupt pures starting:16

Fearless ending:0

Virulent ending:6 (Returned and cp and e had already left.)

Corrupt pures ending:11

Elimination ending:0

Also after we pushed CP and E back to the obby, we got a fall in and got ready to go to bh bank thinking they were gone. Then E left and Cp rerushed.

Great trip overall, last fight was epic.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Looked Fun. It wasn't really "CP" Out but it was a few level 70s pking :P

But overall good job ;) Pm me in #clan-cp if your ever interested in doing a small fun event.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Looked Fun. It wasn't really "CP" Out but it was a few level 70s pking :P

But overall good job ;) Pm me in #clan-cp if your ever interested in doing a small fun event.

Yea if CP made it like a real trip we would of got downed easy.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

l2p2p

L2stfuandnothoptosomanyclansthatyouareseenastheshitofpurecommunitygtfoidiot30/30ddsk0butthenyoulivewith1hpsotheniagsspecuandhita70gfidiotmeow

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png