Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs world - P2P Trip

Davey

addi5d.jpg

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

So after reading what IR has to say about us but not managing to tell the truth I'll do it for them. Anyway here's our trip, we had a lot of fun and a lot of loots!

Fatality vs Chaotic & rest

Fatality Starting - 28

Chaotic Starting - 25-30(ish)

EX Starting - 50 (i heard)

Ir Starting - 40-45ish (i heard)

Then Ex started to come in, they killed a few of CH and we just started feasting EX in the gap, they clumped so badly they died in like 2 minutes(not even).

Then IR decided to give it a go, they killed the people from EX in the back and started to hit Fatality, I quickly call all Fatality to regroup at FOG. We all were at fog, went out with about 20 people vs 30-40 IR. What can I say, we completely raped them and they gave us free loots returning. Then DP decided to crash it and finishes off the few returners from IR and I called Fi into FOG.

And also claiming a semi-win With the fight near alter, we we're hitting your clumps like mad then MM had crashed. Can't call that a win.

PICTURES:

4191fb9107559b1cd3a84aa8c6be6d542ca.gif

Letting Ex (and Ch?) clump at the gap in Hills -

msg1.png

What's a clump?

84542.png

And here come Ir!

msg2.png

By now it is mostly Ir, also 5tr loses his bank...

msg3x.png

Regrouped at fog, and Ir want more -

iratfog1.png

Don't worry Ir, there is enough to go around -

iratfog2.png

I can't remember who scouted it, but we ran a circle to find Ir again...

iratca1.png

...only to get hit by Mm seconds later

herecomesthepinkstink.png

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

84542.png

Omg! You are such a beast :laugh:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

Good job but i am used to fighting IR and i dont see how 20 FI couldn't beat 30-40 lets say 35 IR at FOG which allows em to return and is basically flat ground. I just dont see it happening. Hey i may be wrong thats why i want to see a vid! gogogo! GJ though the most important thing is that everyones having fun.

I can't remember who scouted it, but we ran a circle to find Ir again...

iratca1.png

...only to get hit by Mm seconds later

herecomesthepinkstink.png

Looks like IR was winning mainly because of how many people west you had in the first picture and in the second there's hardly any people, MM crashed from the east so I doubt Fi would be running towards there.

didnt say anything about our run in :blink:

ah well gj fi

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

There's a vid asher, and we Fatality stand for quality and return in no-time. We've won several wars that way beeing outnumbered by 20+. And we had fun :)

@wdb: Don't you see those huge IR clumps? When my scout told me MM was rushing in I called BH and a few already were running off as you can see on that pic.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

The first pic there were although in the second there were like 3 people clumps max. Counting the dots theres 20 fi and 24 people on IR side (not inside you as they are probably mm) also they'd probably have people west so you can't see their dots, even if a few of you went bh IR look as if they were winning.

There's a vid asher, and we Fatality stand for quality and return in no-time. We've won several wars that way beeing outnumbered by 20+. And we had fun :)

@wdb: Don't you see those huge IR clumps? When my scout told me MM was rushing in I called BH and a few already were running off as you can see on that pic.

Im not saying your lying i just cant see it since IR are quite decent at returning, i will watch the video now.

There was no "regrouping" it was a seperate fight so don't make out that you beat 3 clans, the only clans that teamed were CH and FI, and how about you provide a video, I honestly can't be arsed with your fake propaganda. Stop pretending you had fun, your trip sucked and you know it.

hotkeying.gif

Looks like IR was winning mainly because of how many people east you had in the first picture and in the second there's hardly any people, MM crashed from the west so I doubt Fi would be running towards there.

1st pic there was 22 fi 2nd pic there was 20, mm crashed from the east, what you said made no sense at all sorry, with what i gather ir was west and in 1st pic there was alot of fi east, 2nd pic they were more west pushing into ir, so i cannot help but point out your wrong

O.T - Gj fi looked good

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

There was no "regrouping" it was a seperate fight so don't make out that you beat 3 clans, the only clans that teamed were CH and FI, and how about you provide a video, I honestly can't be arsed with your fake propaganda. Stop pretending you had fun, your trip sucked and you know it.

There is a video, open your eyes.

craig_sig_finished.gif

This made me lol hard, you lost the fight at giants, THEN A NEW ONE STARTED AT FOG, it's not 1 whole fight that just shifted locations after we had to bank, obviously. Even then, we were winning until Dp crashed, you all lucked out big time.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.